My Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaj1086

Reaction score
Welcome to my tamagotchi log! I have one V4 currently running. His name is Zack, and he is on generation 3. I have the Blue Swirl design, which I found at Target. Zack is a Tensaitchi, and already has a mate. Her name is Ally, ands he is my friends tamagotchi. Ally is a Pyonkotchi, one of my favorite characters. I am hoping for a baby girl, because the last two generations I have had boys. All I want is a girl, now, is that so hard to ask for? Hmm..... I wonder if there is some kind of cheat to get a girl on V4s and V3s. If there was, that would be great. But, I don't think there is. Anyway, Zack is 4 years old, and has 65820 gotchi points, and I am going for 99999 gotchi points! I am more than half way there! He used to be a Mametchi, but after he evolved, I wanted a Tensaitchi. I played Shape for more than 20 minutes, and finally he had over 350 intelligence points. About 5 minutes later, maybe less, I heard the evolution beep. I looked at the screen and saw a Tensaitchi. I jumped for joy for maybe an hour. I am glad that tomorrow Ally and Zack will have babies, I have been waiting do long for this, and it is almost here! I don't think I can wait any longer. M Zack's stats:

Name: Zack (You should already know)

Generation: 3

Weight: 44 pounds

Gotchi Points: 65820

Intelligence points: 384

Style points: 50

Kindness points: 72

User Name: ALLY

Training: 9/9

Daily fortune:

Love: **

Strength: **

Zack has gotten 4 visits from the king, and he gave him 1500 in all, and then gave him a ring. (I am starting to think that the king favors Zack a little more than other tamas.) Bye! :D

I am going on a trip so when I get back I will tell you what gender the baby is. Gotta go! :)

Okay, I am back. Zack is long gone, adn I am taking care of his baby girl, Jewel. Jewel is a Mohitamatchi, and I am hoping for the Meme group. I want a Ponytchi! Or a Memetchi. Darn! I can't decide!

Jewel is long gone now, and I am looking after her baby boy, Wyatt. Wyatt is a Young Androtchi. Bye!

Latest posts

Back