my tama log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerrymouse

Reaction score
tama #1:red circles

tama #2:lavender

OK, so what happened yesterday, is i got my lavender tama, :D and i had the orange one since i decided to join TT. My tama #1, is a hanatchi,named cecil, and shes on 3rd gen.

and the other one, is a harutchi.and his name is camel. why? I don't know. tama #2 won't connect with tama #1. i'm not use to gliches.... please post some ideas of what happend

:(

Last edited by a moderator:
I decided to reset my tama #2 and i tried connecting! it worked!!!!! YAY ME!!!!

My tama#2 is that mohawk guy type thing.

and my tama#1 just got a job at the boardwalk! YAY!!!!

nothing new really, i'm doing an expirement and i am getting less than 80 skill points for tama#2.

And, i let my friend borrow my tamas! And it got married (as i told) and the adult went away while i let my friend borrow it so he named the baby girl caddy. (for some wierd reason) and fell free to ask questions. and BTW, my tama#2 is a y. memetchi.

my tama#2 turned into a memetchi, but there was a glich so i restarted it. so shes a mowhawk tama. and a few minutes ago, my tama#1 turned into a :pochitchi: ! oh my god!

i am a magnet that messes up my tama so she keeps turning in to :eek: !

It feels like.

sry, this has been awhile now, but anyways now i have 2 v4.5s! :gozarutchi:

one of them, is the party poper guy, the other is the funny red guy who has her handson the back of her head, well, thats all for now!

still, nothing new for my V4.5, my V4s, one is a :D (mametchi) with a baby the other is :p (memetchi)

HOOOOOOORAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i got a V5!!! Ok, its a cookie dough design. uhh, i have a male ahirukutchi (which means duck mouth) a female tororotchi ( i don't know what that means, but whatever) and a male mousetchi (a computer mouse LOL!!)

and uh, nuthin else!!

Latest posts

Back