My Tama log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meddie65

Reaction score
To start off with this log*Says yay to herself*, I do want to say I couldn't find my old log.My 2 tamagotchis are both adult males with two baby girls. Both usernames are ABC.Here are the tama's stats!!:

My V4 pink with stripes

Hungry-Full

Happy-Full

Training-{llllllll }

Intellect-54

Beauty-25

Kindness-45

Age-6

Name-Nicky

Weight-99

Gender-Boy

Generation-2

Points-5740

*I really haven't been playing with Nicky....*

V 4.5. Red with butterflies

Hungry-Full

Happy-Full

Training-{lllllllll}

Intellect-111

Beauty-107

Kindness-115

Age-5

Name-Alex

Weight-99

Gender-Boy

Generation-2

Points-27820

Currently both BROTHERS have two baby girls. Also the matchmaker came today and Both mated with a ;) .It sorta scared me.....By the way when the tama's talk the color will be different.Blue for boys and pink for girls.Well that's it for now!!!

Sorry for not posting for a while but both girls are currently teens.Here are the stats!

V4.5

Hungry-Full

Happy-Full

Training-4/9

Intellect-79

Beauty-72

Kindness-75

Age-1

Name-Ming

Weight-1(Is that normal?)

Gender-girl

Generation-3

Points-32300

V4

Hungry-Full

Happy-Full

Training-4/9

Intellect-5

Beauty-5

Kindness-2

Age-1

Name-Ling

Weight-34

Gender-girl

Generation-3

Points-2190

Well here is Ming and Ling

Ming: Hello I'm Ming!I really don't know what to say but Hi!I'm currently becoming very happy. I love my cousin Ling.We are sooo close.Well That's all bye!!

Ling: Hello My name is Ling. I currently love my life. Meddie is trying to train me now after she trained Ming, my cousin.Well I have to go bye!!

Both girls are very good so far.....Nothings really changed except for the stats which I don't feel like posting *Too lazy. I will very soon.I have been very busy today. One of my friends is moving today sooo I'm sobbing(Don't worry I 'll be fine.Eventually)Both girls say hi! Any way the matchmaker should come around Saturday. I'll keep posting. It's just I have a test tomorrow so yeah.I'm trying to keep awake. To much pressure!!Any way I'm hoping for a girl and boy so I'll get them matched up, but if not my friend is bring her tamas some batterys. If anyone is reading please pm. I feel like I'm talking to my self....probably am. But I'm weird like that.My tama's got mail! One minute. Ming got a job offer! She's a ...........Doctor!!!! I'm soo proud. Ling just got a fortune it's points-2love-1strengh-2.... Well I'll try to post tomorrow. If I can........BYE!!!!!!!!(A bit hyper active...)

Both girls are going strong. Ming had a visit from the matchmaker! She had a small baby girl. Ming is an adult purimatchi while ling is a Memetchi. I'm wiating for Ling to get her child. Ling got a job as a gardener/florist(SP?). I'll post later today if I can.

Latest posts

Back