~My tama log~:)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaGirl13

Reaction score
Hi everyone;)!!! Both of my tamas r V2s. They were both born on July 20 , 2005 at 11:17am Central!!!!! :wacko:

Stacy:shiropuchitchi~

Shell:white with Lifesavers

Amy:shiropuchitchi

Shell:light blue with tropical Flowers

I belive they`ll evolve sooooooon!!!!!!! :wacko: :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
:p YaY :p They evolved! Stacy is now a Hitodetchi. Amy is now a Marutchi.I'm sooooo happy :angry: :angry: :angry: I hope they evolve into Young Mimitchi or Young Mametchi 2morrow.Well i keep u ppl updated! :angry: :angry: :angry: :p :angry: :angry: :D

Aw they still havent evolved!! <_< they should any second though :D :D !!

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: ~rachel~ :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :kuribotchi: :( :mametchi: :hitodetchi: :ph34r: :blink: :wacko: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
they evolved yesterday but i forgot to post!*sorry* :rolleyes: Anyway Amy evolved into Ufotchi and Stacy evolved into Ringotchi!!! I hope they becom very good adult characters. :D here r their stats:

Name:Amy

Gen.:1

Happy:^^^^

Hunger:^^^^

Stage:teen

Character:Ufotchi

Currently:bobbing up and down

Version:2

Name:Stacy

Gen.:1

Happy:^^^^

Hunger:^^^^

Stage:teen

Character:Ringotchi

Currently:bobbing up and down

Version:2

:wacko: :ph34r: B) :mametchi: ~rachel~ :lol: :) :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :furawatchi:

My tamas r now 3yrs old!!! :D Im sooo happy!their stats r still the same and I intend to keep them that way.Theyre just bobbbing up and down :mimitchi: .BORING.Anyway ill keep updating when ever i can.

~rachel~ :D :mimitchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :puroperatchi: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :mametchi: :puroperatchi: :wub: :wub:

Latest posts

Back