My tama log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paige:Cindy?

Cindy:Coming!

Paige:Ready?

Cindy:Im gettin married.

Paige:Here we go!

Match-Maker:Hello!How bout this little eg guy named Jupiter?

Cindy:Okay.

Jupiter:Hey.*Kisses Cindy*

Cindy:Three eggs...On e hatched!The next...The last!

Jupiter:One is...Waluigi?Next...Daisy?

Cindy:Yes.Last...How bout Peach?

Jupiter:perfect.

My little Cindy.

EDIT:5TH PAGE!!WOOT WOOT!5TH PAGE!!WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Solar just got married,had 2 boys and 1 girl.Yoshi Toad and...Miiami.Not a mario name but... :p

The Keishes evolved twice but I cant remember their characters. :D :D

Waluigi:Mamekatchi

Peach:Ichigotchi

Daisy:Chamametchi

Luigi and Wario evolved twice both into :) 's.Then......

Luigi:Kikitchi

Wario:Flamer dude thingy thing :D :D

Mario evolved into the exact same thing Eep did,Peacock the Celebitchi. Weird,eh? :D :huh:

Luigi got into Music School and formed a band named Metro with a Flame named David and a thing that looks like its wearing pj's ( :D ) named Louis.

Haaaaaiiii.

Baaaaaiiii.

Evolutions and mabye marries.

♦KEISH♦

Waluigi:Mametchi

Peach:Memetchi

Daisy:Chantotchi

☺GUY☺

Toad:Bakutchi

Yoshi:Mamekatchi

Miiami:Chamametchi

◘LUIGI◘

Luigi:Gozurotchi

♣WARIO♣

Wario:Toskatchi

I bought the keish's a pen,and now here they are.

Peach:Really

Waluigi:Seriously!!

Peach:Right.So you're telling me that Daisy went outside and threw herself into the well as suiside??I'm not that stupid Waluigi.

Waluigi:I's W3.Not waluigi.

Peach:Fine then!Just tell me where she is.

W3:I just did.

Peach: :D :huh:

Daisy:Mmmmpppphhh!!

Peach:What was that!?!

W3:What?!Umm...Eh he he...

Peach:it was Daisy,wasent it?You took her and hid her somwhere.I will find her Waluigi.

Daisy:Mmmmmmmppppppppph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mmmpph mmhhpp mmmhppp!!!

Peach:Its coming from...Mom's room?!?

Daisy:Mmmmmmmpph mhp mmh mmhmmhhppp!!!!!!

Peach:Im comin Daisy!*Finds Daisy* *Pulls off tape on her mouth*

Daisy:Thank You so much!!Waluigi put me there because-

Peach:Because?!?

Daisy:...-Mom said I was marring and he was mad because he said he met a-MMMMPPPPPHHH!!!!!!!

Waluigi:*Covers Daisy's mouth*What Daisy is trying to say is that I went to the park.*Whispers to Daisy:You better keep quiet...*

Daisy:*Whispers to Peach*-Makiko,and was raging when I got to marry,and even more mad when-MMMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHH!!

Waluigi:Shut up.Please.

Paige:Excuse me?

Waluigi:Sorry.Here.

Paige:Thank you.Well,Luigi and Wario Both got married,Luigi to a Makiko named Rice( :( )and Wario a Memetchi named Sushi (Double :huh: ).Mario got married and had a baby boy.Daisy is getting married now.

1st Choice:Glasstchi=Okay.

Kissing,Fireworks,

2 EGGS!!

Yipee.Oka,ill post when they hatch.

My last post was like a minute ago but...

1st hatch:Girl named Rima.

2nd hatch:Boy name Miko.

Rima and Miko are twins.

And that means a lot of fighting.Oh boy.I'll sure have fun. :(

The Keish's evolved and i have a big surprise...

Rima:Torotchi

Miko:Mousetchi

Well,Mario left last night,i named his baby boy Fai.I was digging through my room for a lanyard,and i found my old V4.5.I took my last battery,put it in.It hatched,was a girl named Pocky,and Pocky and Fai will get married.Luigi and Wario are here till...4:30.Pocky just visited Fai,and they were dancing around the screen.It was so cute!! :D

Rima:Mooooomm.

Paige:Yes?

Rima:When are Pocky and Fai gonna evolve so they can play with us?

Paige:About 40 minute's.Can you wait that long?

Rima:Nnnnooooooooooo.

Paige:Well listen to them talk and try to talk back.

Rima:piece of cake.

Pocky:**%%#@!@~!#!%@#~@!$!@~@~!#@%$%&@~12`%$#$!@~@!$$@.

Fai:!@$~!~~#@%$%&^&*(^&($%#336(@3^241@$#@$&^%^%!&^&*((%#@#@^.

Rima:Ok I have no clue what their saying.

Paige:Now can you wait? :p

Rima:Ya,I guess.Hmmph. :blink: :D

Rima:pocky and Fai evolved into :gozarutchi: 's.

Paige:Rima?I just noticed this.Where is Miko?

Rima:.........Good question. :(

Paige:Anyways,Luigi and Wario left their babys Mary and Jade,and the V5 evolved.

Toad:Uhyotchi

Yoshi:Kuromame

Miiami:Lovezucintchi

I'll let eveybody talk when Mary and Jade evolve.

Jade evolved into a :lol: and Mary a Tamatchi.I'm aiming for a :) and a :) .I got the Keish's bonding up to 100%,and Royal family here i COME!I'm gonna go to tamatown for a bit.

Um...oh yeah,Yoshi married a sunnytchi and got the space family,Which is now a Hoshitchi.Jade and Mary are Ringotchi's,And Rima is an Ichigotchi,Miko Kikitchi.Im so impatient!I dont know if this is true,but one site I googled said it takes FIVE DAYS for v4.5's to morph into adults.Is that true?Okay,Mary and Jade are being grumps,and I dont know about Pocky and Fai,and the v5's are doing some random animation.

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POCKY!WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????!!!!!!

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IVE MADE POCKY AN ANGEL AND DEPRESSED FAI FOR LIFE!!!!!!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Okay,*sniff*Im done.Miko and Rima evovled,for some good news.*sniff*

Rima:princess Tamako

Miko:Kinbatchi

I restarted Pocky and now have a girl kuchipatchi lookin kid still named Pocky.Fai is depressed,but still mamaged to evovle into a Ura-Mametchi.I took a peek in his jornal as he calls it and he might have a forribiden love for the new Pocky.Mary and Jade evovled into the EXACT same stupid thing as before.

Mary:Maidtchi

Jade:Sebritchi

Plana (what I named the new space gal) is still a Hoshitchi.

I have to get to bed.G'night guys.I hope i havent depressed you...lol.

Well i married my Princess to prince tamahiko and didnt get the gotchi king famili-Beep beep beep beep.Music stars!Lets see...BAND MANAGEr!Jade got married to ANOTHER tarakotchi had a baby girl...Mary to a big blue and yellow spike ball thing (ROFL) and had a baby boy so they baby boy and gal will get married.Plana evolved into the moon thingy then a Sunnytchi.Im such a bad tama carer.Fai died so there is another Fai,and the other Pocky died aswell.So I have a kid Fai and a baby Pocky right now.Mary's baby will be...Fire,and Jade's will be...Dawn.

Well,bye for now!

Im sssooooo sorry i dindt post!Anyways,i took the batteries out of the v4.5's and put them into a v3 and a v2.The v2 is a square toddler thing named Chip,the v3 a girl tamatchi named Star.Mary and Jade left and Dawn is now a ringotchi (Grrr.Another one!? :angry: )and fire a Nonopotchi.Plana got married and had 3 kids-I have to name them and the keish famili!Okay,so:

Keish

Chamametchi:Chole

Mamekatchi:Jonsey

Ichigotchi:Mulan

Guy

Bellitchi:Hannah

Ahikurotchi:Kart

Sakuramotchi:Rose-bud (aka Rosie)

Im gonna go watch a movie since its 11:07PM where i live so yeah.You will hear about the v2 and 3 tomorrow.(Or today. :D )

The Keish famaili evovled into adults this morning!

Chole:Chandelitchi

Jonsey:Glasstchi

Mulan:Anesantchi

chip and Star evolved too.

Chip:Ringotchi

Star:Ugly black teen with anttene or somethin.

Dawn and Fire evolved into,yes you guessed it,Maidtchi and Tarakotchi.The guy's are still kids,hoping for them to evovle today.

I'm really sorry that I havent been letting them talk,i promise some time today they will.

Get it got it good?Good.

What do you know.The guys evovled right after I logged off,and my mom wouldnt get of the computer.

Hannah:Chamametchi

Kart:Mamekatchi

Rosie:Ichigotchi

I am not feeling good right now cause of 2 things.

1:Im sick.D:

2:I only post here when there is updates.The guys evolved.

Hannah:Love-Zugknzi or whatev.

Kart:Kuromame

Rosie:potetchi?Okay then...

Bad news.So i was out plaing with my friends,and i came in to check on the tams.When i found Star,it was on the RESET/DOWNLOAD screen.I pressed download and she was a Tamatchi.I have NO idea what happened,and im kinda ticked off.Chip is a Popotchi i think,the dog?Fire and Dawn just wont turn five,they were supossed to yesterday.The Keishs evolved into adults,I only remember one was a Chandeltchi and got married,had 3 kids,and is now a Crystaltchi.There is once again 2 girls and 1 boy.Names still to come.Dont expect me to type lots today because im sick,but hopefully i will post later.

Bye guys,hope you feel better than me. :[

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.Fire and Dawn got married!!!Dawn gave birth to 2 baby boy they are SO CUTE I COULD JUST SQUEEZE THEM!!Ok..Breath...breath Paige,Breath.Im gonna check out tamachat for a bit.See ya!

I feel so much better today!!And when i said i wouldnt be on much?Not true.I was on like all day yesterday,if you havent noticed.XD.O-kay,so I have to check somn.brb.

I had to check my tamas.Then i couldnt find them,but they were hiding under a blanket.The Keishs,whom i have not named,are teens.

Shellitchi:Sarah

Nonopotchi:Carl

Chamametchi:Winter

I like the name Winter. :]

Bye everyone !

PS.Has anyone notcice that i like :] <that smiliey?Lol.

Latest posts

Back