My Tama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]Still not evolved![/SIZE]

This is getting annoying! I dont know how long it has been but i think we are verging on 48 hourse. Is the norma? PM me the answer if you have it. Thank you

Tamanug

Some one evolved but it wasn't the Ele or the Candy family, It was SOPH!

She has gone from a young Memetchi to a Pyonkotchi! I dont think i have had one before and maybe we will get something interesting from Geb!

Tamanug :eek:

[SIZE=21pt]ROBBERRR!!![/SIZE]

Poorrr Geb! He just earned soo much in Tamatown, so sad! :eek:

I feel sorry for him! :eek:

Tamanug

[SIZE=21pt]Over 200 Views![/SIZE]

wow thanx people, i hope you like my log, :eek:

Oh yeah i put page 3 on my previous post when it is acctually page 4!

Tamanug

Finally! Evolution! The Ele family has finally evolved into:

Mousey: is a Bakutchi

Aj: is a Mamekatchi

Torrie: is an Ichigotchi.

The Candy family will be the next to evolve.

Post later.

Tamanug

I have no real news for you but i will say that i am going to contact CheetahGirlLover456 and will ask her to rechedule the apperence of my Tama's on her Log.

I dont know when they will appear there, but i will post more updates later on when i know.

My Tamagotchi Music Star will hopefully be dispatched tomorrow, arriving hopefully, on friday.

Keep reading. :)

Many thanx to my daily readers.

Tamanug

I think Tip has been snacking behind my back,

he had a tooth ache and i havent given him that much to eat. :)

Post later.

Tamanug

Hello,

I am bored. the Tama's are going to bed soon (well: Soph, Geb, End and Tip will) and the others will at nine. I will post later when they are.

Tamanug :)

Yeah i was right,

End, Tip and Geb feel asleep but i think because Soph evolved into an adult she goes to sleep at 9 with the Ele and Candy Family.

Well when something fun happens i will inform you.

Tamanug

OMG,

why are they being soooo [SIZE=21pt]BORING[/SIZE]

They are just moving around like they usually do. :)

Post later.

Tamanug

So hey,

we have had someone say who they want to get married!

Tamalove46 thinks Mousey and tawnie should be chosen to have families, do you agree?

PM your answers and who you think should get married.

Also Tamalove46 has a log! If you havent checked it out already, do, it is really good.

Tamanug

Well, they are all asleep accept Soph, i guess she doesn't go to sleep at the same time the others do.

I will have to see and i will tell you when i know.

Tamanug :D

OMG still not asleep, i cant believe it.

Isn't she tired yet:

Soph: No mum i am not tired, i just want Geb to grow up so we can start a family.

Geb: zzzzzzzZZZZZZZ

Soph: -watchs him sleep- Ok well maybe he isn't as enthusuiastic as me, but i just know that he loves me and wants to get married.

Tamanug: Yeah i know he loves you but he will have to grow up and then wait a further 2 days, unless you can have kids with another Tama sooner.

Soph: Yeah ok then, I just love him sooooo much. -Yawns-

Tamanug: Aaa HA! I knew it, you are tired.

Soph: Ok then what ever, Bye TamaTalkers.

Tamanug: Yeah ok, Bye for now, i will post when she falls asleep.

Finally

She has gone to sleep, i now know that she goes to sleep at 10 pm but i dont know when she will wake up, i will tell you tomorrow morning. Night TT

Tamanug

Well,

Only the Ele and the Candy Familes are awake,

CheetahLoverGirl456 has already used my Tama's, be cure to check it out.

Post when something happens.

Tamanug :)

B) Here are two of the Tama's Diary entries for this morning (this will be another feature).

Soph: Yesterday i met CheetahLoverGil456's Tama's. They were very kind to me and my family, except that the one writing spelt my belovid Geb's name WRONG! I had to go to school even though i am an Adult, i suppose i need to extra education. I haven't dont very well in school lately. I hope i dont get stuck with the rubbish job, i dont know what it is though. I have to go now. Bye, Soph XxX

Geb: I woke up this morning seeing hearts. I took some great advice from someone and found that even though i dont think i am the type for marrying i love her soooo much and think we will have a future together. I love her so much. Any way, meeting those Tama's yesterday made me feel like i dont have many friends, i will ask my Mum to connect me with some more Tama's she has. Bye, Geb.

More will follow Later on. If you have requests as for whos you would like to hear then PM me and i will mention you and forfill the request.

Tamanug and Tama's.

:)

[SIZE=21pt]WOOOOOOW[/SIZE]

The candy family has finally evolved, i was begining to think it would never happen!

Well this is what the evolved into:

Duck: is a Korokotchi

Tawnie: is a Shelltchi

Squeak: is a Bakutchi

I cant believe it, i have nearly never had a shelltchi before! I wonder what she will evolve into next! Oh i am so excited!

Tamanug

Hi,

I am hoping End, Geb and Tip will evolve today, that way, Soph and Geb can start their adult relationship and have babies in a few days. I am hoping for a girl and a boy, i need some names though, PM with your ideas.

As for Tip and End, they really need some work, they only have :) B) 2 smily faces, they need more connecting. I think i wish them to have a girl and a boy as well so they can have babies with Soph and Geb's children. well i hope everything works out.

Dont forget to PM me and my Tama's what you think of my log. Oh yeah, the Ele and Candy family are doing great.

Latest posts

Back