My tama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoVeMeFoReVeR

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first tama log, for my 2nd gen. tama.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I know I should have posted this yesterday, but I forgot! So My first girl tama, (Kaela) had a baby! Its a boy! The parents are still there, some one on here told me that they stay until the 2nd night. So they will be leaving soon. Awww. I will miss you Kaela!!! But on the bright side, I will be taking care of her kin! I'm not so sure I what I will be naming him, wait, I really like the name Aiden, though I also like the name Kayden. (Haha, I know it rhymes! And Idk If I can fit all the letters on it. I sure hope so!) If not, I'll just name him Kayd. Oh yea, I forgot to mention, My tama is a V.6 music star. OH! My mama tama is going to a concert now! Her band is called Tama.Chi ! It's an all girls band, and if I could fit all the letters, I would have named them GotchiGirls. I thought it was really cute, but oh well! Ooops, where has the time gone? I have to go But I will post later! Bye-bye!

My tama's 2nd log!

------------------------------------------------------

His parents left! (I'll miss you Kaela!) It's just him and me. So I've decided to name him Kayden. Little Kayden is so demanding! Every 5 min. or so, He'll get my attention, because he's hungry, or he's not happy. But that's the way it is. I love him though, don't get me wrong, I do, I just can't wait until he evolves!!! I really want to see what he will be when he grows up! He's playing with his mother's toy car that she left him. She never liked that thing. :D So anyway, I guess I'll go now! Toodaloo! :D

Kayden's log for today!

----------------------------------------------------

Well, when I woke up, I checked on Kayden, he was fine. Then when I went to school, I forgot to pause him. (I don't dare take it to school). I think Kayden likes Panic at The Disco. I was listening to the song, 'I write sins not tragedies', and he started jumping a lot. Now I'm listening to 'Nine in The Afternoon', well, actually, it just went off. And I should get off now too. So, bye-bye!

Latest posts

Back