My Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuromimitchi12

Reaction score
July 4th, 2010

Hio!!!!!!! sorry for not being on for such a long time! im in china right now and i was getting all acustomed and stuff last week but who cares? its time for my tamagotchi!!!!!! :D

Stats:

Name-Mocha(girl)

Happy-****

Hungry-****

Stress-00

Tone-323

Rhythm-283

Original- 313

Favorite Genre-Rock n' Roll

Toy-Tamagotchi(weird how you can have a tama playing a tama! :eek: )

Instrument-Guitar

That's Mocha's current stats!!!!!! oh ya...she's um....let me see....O! A Ringotchi!!!!! :) how can i forget that??? :huh: :mellow: Oh well......Here is her diary entry:

Dear diary,

Today I got to eat lobster!!!!! It was delicious!!!!! Mommy even ate some!!!!!Yapee!!!!! And guess what??? I got a boyfriend today...his name is Dylan. He's soooo sweet, cute, funny, and did I mention cute???I hope I will get to marry him....He says I will become a beautiful Violetchi, Mimitchi, or Memetchi!!!!!!Also...He said that if I am not any of those he will love me the same!!!!!! How sweet!!!!!! Mommy is gonna take me to Music City today!!!!! Oops!!! I forgot to mention my band!!!!! My band's name is Apple!!!!! There is a Kikitchi named Daniel and a Ichigotchi named Veronica. We all play guitar and we love all kind of music genres but for now we are sticking with Rock n' Roll. Mommy is going take me to Music City and we are going to that very pink part of it.

Mocha

Last edited by a moderator:
SOCIAL UPDATE:

OMG!!!!!! ITS LIKE 100 DEGREES IN CHINA!!!!!!!

TAMA UPDATE:

Dear Diary,

its very hot in china.....cant believe i was even born here :huh: ....weird....sooooo hot. cant breath. ice cream. mommy buy me 100 ice cream cones..... :wacko:

mocha

I hope I am allowed to post comments and ask questions just for the sake of fun ^^" If not, say so now.

Hey, this is a very cute Tama Log. Keep up the good work. Ask Mocha what she did today for me. :) xD

:wacko: :huh: :D :D Thanks Zegotchi! I was just asking her. what a coincidence! shes gonna tell you now.

Mocha:Hullo!!!!!Nice to meet you Zegotchi!!!!!Well...today I ate lots of lobsters and i got a ice cream cone from Mommy. How nice in such a hot day in China!!!!! Mommy just took me to Music City and she got me a drum set. I need to go to school now. Buibi!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

6:04 pm yay! almost dinner time! we are habing yam with oatmeal!!!! sounds yucky but tastes soooo good!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Mocha just got potty trained....finally! i think its cuz she normally doesnt poo or pee..... :wacko:

:) I hope it's okay to post in your LOG. It's really good!

We already had dinner, we had pizza and it's 8:06pm.

How long are you and Mocha in China for??

CONGRADULATIONS FOR YOU AND MOCHA GETTING POTTY TRAINED!!! xDDD

we are in china for a month and mocha loves the food here!!!!!!!(dont tell her but i just buy her a lot of food and i eat it in real life too....) :D :wacko: :D :D :huh:

Hahaha, sure, I won't tell her. China for a month...wow. That must be really fun! :)

Mocha, how old are you now??

Practice in School-(I heard that to pass auditions you need to play the music school game 20+ times a day!)

1*

2*

3*

4*

5*

6*

7*

8*

9*

10*

11*

12*(8 more... :wacko: )

13*

14*

Break time eat dinner

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Holy crap....that's alot of times to practice! Hahaha. Good luck!!!

15*

16*

17*

18*

19*

20*

-------------

im gonna play more later.... my mom is taking me to the movies!!!!! Mocha is coming too!!!!!!!!!!!shes really execited!!!!!!!her first time at the movies!!!!!!! im gonna put her sound off so that she doesnt annoy people when she beeps.

Hahah yay! Now, write a log on your success of 20+ music practice!!! :)

Ooh, yay movies! What movie are you seeing! I hope you have fun!!

Latest posts

Back