My tama log :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today is February 13th at 1:35 pm. Today is the day that Jordn and Savvy married! :) Jordn is a chocolate argyle version 4.5 and Savvy is a pink stripes version 4. The funny thing is, Jordyn is only 3 years old today and was able to get married to his best friend, Savvy. :eek:

He is also only a teenager. :D So I've got a teen marrige between 3 year old Jordn and 6 year old Savvy. It's been so worth it though, soooo cute. ;)

The moment when I connected them today, they both acted funny. I then realized what was going to happen. The fireworks went off and two beautiful baby girls were born! :) I will be keeping up this log to update on what happens from day to day with my soon to be second generation.

Thank you for reading! I'll keep you guys updated.

DSCN0170.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Valentines day! :) It has been a pretty uneventful day with Jordn and Savvy. Like most everyone, I have to go to school for six hours. So, I have to keep my tamas on pause while I'm there. :p Highschool is definitely a different story with classes and such.

Anyhow, I did notice Savvy having a little mother-daughter time with her little girl. They were hanging out together watching a snowman, like two tamagotchi's would when they were connected on "present" mode. Very cute. :) Unfortunately, no exciting news with Jordyn. I still can't get over how cute it is when they are sleeping with their child. :D Words cannot describe the cuteness there. I am hoping that the parents will stick around for another day...I am going to miss them greatly...

DSCN0174.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all, it's February 16th at 6:00 pm. Well my 1st gen. parents left day before yesterday. :( I miss them greatly. However, my two twin girls are growing up so fast. :( :) Their names-Kenzy the chocolate argyle, and Carly the pink stripes. Both are one year old. Kenzy is the star character on version 4.5 and Carly has a mohawk. :D All is well, they are both attending preschool right now. I can't wait until they get older!

DSCN0189.jpg

Hey it's Monday, and I'm off of school! :) Happy President's day! So...it's been a few days since I last updated...well my little twins are all grown up. :blink: Kenzy has a job as a bus driver. :p She is five years old and a Horoyotchi. See image here: My link Carly is also five years old and is a hair dresser. :lol: She is a Pukatchi. See her here: My link I would like to introduce Tyler, my brother's glow-in-the-dark version 4. I have also taken the time to raise him. He is also five years old and has a very steady job at the hospital. He is a very adorable Mametchi. ;) All has been well, they have all been visited from the tamagotchi king, receiving various gifts and points. Just livin' their lives! B) Since they are all coming of age, I plan on having Tyler and Carly getting married. :) , since they are both version 4's. Tyler has the 'best friend' image for Carly, and she has the 'great friend' image for him. I expect all will turn out.

Thanks for reading!

P.S. sorry about the fuzziness of these pictures...if you know how to get them in HQ, please pm me! :)

DSCN0202.jpg

DSCN0195.jpg

Hey TamaTalk, today's special event...Kenzy got married! :) Matchmaker came at 7:00 today and she married a yasaguretchi! Hawtie! ;)

See him here: My link

And...Carly and Tyler married. :) Two twin baby boys! Ah! This will be my third generation! :lol: So I got a Version 5 flower party tamagotchi from Amazon yesterday. Those aren't exactly cheap anymore. :/ However, I think it's going to be worth it. :) Also considering a Tamago....Ha I'm getting addicted...

DSCN0212.jpg

DSCN0210.jpg

DSCN0209.jpg

Latest posts

Back