My Tama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddoxsmommy11

Reaction score
Hey! Welcome to my tama log :)

I currently have three tamas, one v3, v4, and v6 music star. I will post pictures someday! Lol who knows when that'll be...But anyways, they are all boys...quite a handful! Lol plus my 5 month old son, it sure is a challenge. But I'm making it. My v4 is a bumble bee lookin bear, which I've never gotten that character before so I guess that's pretty special...and my music star and v3 are just children right now. I'm working on getting a v5 (which I've so desperately have wanted for so long!) and another v4, v4.5, and another v3. I'm also gonna get a tama-go soon! Woo. Lots of tamas. I'm planning on collecting and collecting...and collecting some more! I also collect other things such as squinkies and LPS...and all that good stuff! But back to the tamas.

My v6's name is Zaddan (ZAY-DEN), my v4's name is Mad (short for my son's name, and also my oldest tama) and my v3's name is Caden. Woo. And they're all sleeping like a bunch of dunderheads.

Ohhp, be right back. My son needs fed and his father is naggin me!

Lol byee

KURT AND MIA GOT MARRIED!!!!!

They had 2 baby girls.

Kurt's baby: Akita

Mia's baby: Drea

Gabe: Wow, 3 girls, amazing friendship :)

Akita and Drea: *Giggles*

Rachel: *Stares at babies*

Mia: They can be friends!

Kurt: Yep.

Me: ITS A GIRL PARTY!

Everyone: *Laughs*

Gabe: Well I am going to leave tonight :(

Me: Its ok, you will get to see your mother again.

Gabe: Oh yeah!

I cheated a little and made Gabe and Mimitchi leave.

Gabe was one of the first tamas in my log.

I named Rachel and played her a bit.

I hope she becomes a Mimitchi like her Mother.

Rachel: Dada?

Me: He left Rachel.

Rachel: :(

Me: I know, its sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back