My Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

My_Kuchipatchi_Is_Emerald

Reaction score
Hello everyone this is going to be My_Kuchipatchi_Is_Emerald's Tamagotchi log!

WARNING:NO POSTING ANYTHING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LOG!

257jaza.jpg

These are my Tamagotchis that will be featured in my log. I might add a few if I feel like.

2ih1kc9.jpg

Here is my Blue with snowflakes V4. He is Benny the Gozarutchi with his EPIC close-up!

2m5l4xc.jpg

Next up is my Yellow with stars V4. She is Trai (Full Name:Tracey) The Ichigotchi. I plan to get her into a Makiko. ;)

idsy09.jpg

Whoah That's a lot of fashion points!

254vona.jpg

Here is my Music Star, named Petitchi for some reason. :lol: She is a Mimitchi right now and she has a cute close up.

ic8j1e.jpg

Here is my Red with flowers V2. He is Max the Kinakomotchi. I like Kinakomotchi but I don't get him very often.

29ymxiv.jpg

And my other V2. Ryan the :mametchi: . Even though it's a girl, mainly because I didn't watch her hatch from the egg.

1z4es20.jpg

And last but not least, My pink ice-cream V3! The shell is a bit dirty but it still works. :D It is a Mohitamatchi named Angel. She happens to be rolling on the floor! :lol:

I will post updates on my log when something intereseting happens and all that sort of stuff. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Only a tiny bit has happened unfortunately.

Angel evolved into a Patapatatchi.(The flying one.) I was pretty happy when I got him. I couldn't get a photo of him but will take a photo of him tomorrow.

And also a new Tamagotchi has joined the log!

Crowd:Woohoo!

It's my Kuchipatchi Tama-Go!

2me71av.jpg

He is currently a Matteritchi and I only bought this tamagotchi today BTW. ^_^

More updates tomorrow as the Tamagotchis are all asleep.

Hello everybody I woke up today and saw all the tamas sleeping except for Petitchi, Ryan, and Matteritchi. I saw that Kinokomotchi was 1 so I woke him up and he evolved into a, Drum Roll Please, A young Mimitchi! I was happy when I got him. Now I will take perfect care of him so I can see if I get another Mimitchi! :D

Benny the Gozarutchi is still sleeping. So not much happened to him.

Tracey is nearly 4 and is still a teen. <_<

Angel is still a happy Patapatatchi.

Petitchi is playing on the keyboard.

Ryan is doing OK. He is 5 so I should expect the matchmaker by tommorow. :D

Max evolved into a Young Mimitchi a few minutes ago. ^_^

Tama-go is doing pretty good. Still a Matteritchi but might evolve today!

That's all for the updates.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PICTURES!

1010116.jpg

Well this is a big image XD! Patapatatchi.

1010112-1.jpg

Matteritchi with his close-up.

1010118.jpg

Yikes! Better fill those back up! I think I'll play heading with her. ;)

1010111.jpg

And the winning prize is...0 gotchi points! What a fortune! XD

1010114.jpg

Here is Max the Young Mimitchi. (A bit blury.)

1010113.jpg

Max and Angel connecting. They're having an eating contest!?!?!?!?

That's all for the pictures... For now anyway.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TAMAGOTCHI TALK TIME!

Yes that's right, I'll let my Tamagotchi's talk in my log! Just like RubyKuchipatchi's log.

Angel: Hey guys I'm a Patapatatchi!

Tracey: Sweet!

Benny: Meh,

Max: And I turned into a Young Mimitchi! I wish I could be like you petitchi.

Petitchi: Well you could be like me.

Materritchi: I can't wait till me teen!

Ryan: Why do I have to look weird on V1 and V2?

Benny: Because V1 and V2 suck!

Ryan: Hey! He said V1 and V2 suck!

My_Kuchipatchi_Is_Emerald: Don't listen to that rubbish. All the virtual Tama pet's are epic!

Ryan: Thanks dude.

Benny: Sorry Ryan.

Ryan: That's ok.

Petitchi: I'm just playing the keyoard! ♪♪♪♫

Patapatatchi: Flying in the air is just so AWESOME!

Max: I wish I could fly.

Patapatatchi: They sell wings down at the Gotchi Mall in Tama-Town!

Max: Really, I might need to check that out sometime.

Not much have happened to the Tamagotchi's but I'll update anyway.

Petitchi: She got a Hamburger in the mail. I don't think I should feed her that though, as of previous versions Mimitchi dislikes hamburgers. And she played the keyboard for ages but when I checked on her, her stress level was only 4?!?! So I played a game of sound block with her so she could lose weight, fill in some happy hearts, and lose that stress. I really love the Sound Block game, I'm really good at it!

Ryan: I caught him doing a cute close-up a minute ago. I have a picture of it to show.

Angel: Nothing what so ever happened to her. <_<

Max: Extremely healthy so I can get a perfect care character. I happen to play Jump TONS of times with my V2's. As it is very quick to play and I have a lot of skill at it. She also got into a bad mood so I praised him.

Tracey:played Dance with her and took her to school.

EDIT: She just evolved into :blink: ! Not to far away until I can get Makiko!

Benny: You only really have to check up on him every few hours! XD

Tama-Go: Still a Matteritchi but should expect him to evolve soon. He's quite the needy one BTW.

PICYS

10101111.jpg

Looks like someone had a bad day.

10101112.jpg

All happy again. ^_^

10101114.jpg

A hamburger? Yuck! I thought the king cared for all tamas!

10101115.jpg

One of the cutest close-ups I've ever seen!

10101110.jpg

Going to school as an adult! :lol:

Hello everyone! Quite a bit has happened!

Benny: He got a Match Maker today! He had a baby girl with a Sebiretchi! :D

Tracey: Not far now and she'll be a Makiko! Last time I tried to get a Makiko my Ichigotchi evolved into a Hanatchi. <_< I have nothing against Hanatchi but I tried hard to get a Makiko.

Tama-go: It finally evolved into a teen. Thank GOD! He evolved into a kilalatchi. It's nice to have something different. ^_^

Well that's it for the updates I have right now.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PICTURE TIME!

003.jpg

Benny, meet Sebiretchi.

004.jpg

Love at first sight. <3

005.jpg

What is this? New Years Day!?

006.jpg

Benny with his new baby girl

Matteritchi's new look!

007.jpg

Kilalatchi up close!

008.jpg

Let's go spend some money at the shop!

Hey guys quick update, my Memetchi evolved into Makiko! :D :D :D

I have a video here showing Memetchi evolving!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M42cy9p5YhU&feature=player_profilepage

Here she is evolving, Skip near the end if you just want to see her evolve quickly. ;)

That's about it for the updates but I do have...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

...PICTURE WICTURES!

1222ff7.jpg

Here is Tracey coming close to the screen!

2eq3vjn.jpg

She is trying to use the clone here...

2ujp8qr.jpg

Yo! GANGSTER Makiko!

2s776mh.jpg

Now THATS a lot of fashion points indeed!

ru63js.jpg

Here are all of our Tamagotchi's!

I promise that next time I will do a Tama-Story. ;)

Hey guys! Got a few more updates!

Well I was trying to get Tracey a job so I tried to get her working at the bank, but she got rejected for that. And while I was picking a job, Kilalatchi kept beeping for attention. So I checked on him and fixed him up, then I turn back to Tracey, and she was back on the main screen. GOD dang Kilalatchi is evil! Oh well, there is always next time. Ryan still hasn't had a Match Maker visit yet so I'm gonna change the time and see if he/she can get a match. ;)

EDIT:Nope, no match maker yet. I don't know what's taking so long! :huh: He evolved when he was 3 years old and now he turned 6 at the beginning of the morning! I'll try again later. Max is doing perfect. :) and Angel is well, not doing great, but I suppose I should take bad care of him and see what I will get. :rolleyes: Benny is doing good, fulfilling his needy baby's needs. And as for Kilalatchi, well, you know, he's been a bit naughty. And Petitchi is playing on the keyboard...again. <_<

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are some pictures of Tracey, TRYING to get a job.

2prg4fc.jpg

Off we go!

slllzp.jpg

Trying to work at the bank(Blurry)

k9ge38.jpg

Oops! Got rejected. -_- EXTREMELY BLURRY!

ff9t3t.jpg

Oh well we couldn't get a job...get working on those games!

Now for TAMAGOTCHI TALK TIME!

Tracey:Hey guys I'm like totally a Makiko now!

Petitchi: Now THATS quite some style. I like it!

Ryan:<3 <3 <3

Tracey: Um, what's up with Ryan?

Ryan: *Snaps out of attitude* What do you mean? I'm just fine.

Max: Uh huh, sure...

Angel: I'm still 2. What's up with that?

Max: And why am I still 2?

Benny: Hey guy's, look at my new baby!

All: Awww!

Benny: I think I'm going to call her, Ruby

Ruby: Googoo Ga! (Hi everyone!)

Kilalatchi: Wow she sure is pretty cu-

Tracey: *Interrupting Kilalatchi* You made me get no job you meanie!!!!!!!

Kilalatchi: Well excuse me! Mrs. I'm obsessed with Fashion!

Tracey: Hey! That's mean!

Me: Hey Kilalatchi! That's not very nice of you. *Gives Kilalatchi a Time-Out.*

Kilalatchi: Sorry Tracey.

Tracey: That's OK. But don't call me names ever again. And especially, no stopping me from getting a job.

Kilalatchi: Yep.

That's the end of this Tama Story! I will post more so on't worry!

Hey guys! Just a quick update.

Well first I was on the computer and then my sister called me and she said one of my Tamagotchis was dying! I jumped up like a ninja and raced to the cupboards where the Tamagotchis were and saw that Benny and his baby were dying! I quickly grabbed a pen and then rushed back to Benny. He was starting to go up into Heaven when I poked him in the back with the pen. Then I clicked download and he is all happy again. Phew.

Also Kilalatchi evolved into a :newmametchi: ! I will post a picture of him tomorrow.

Hey there everyone! Got more updates!

Tracey: Still a Makiko. But doing well.

Benny: He didn't leave last night because I did have to download him.

Petitchi:Nothing happened to her, apart from failing the rehearsal thingy...AGAIN.

Angel: I'm still taking horrible care of her as I do NOT want another perfect care adult.

Max: Perfect as usual.

Ryan: He was SEVEN this morning so I set the time to 10:29 am and thank god the matchmaker was there. She revealed Memetchi. I thought this was a good match, Mametchi and Memetchi, so I said yes to that and now Ryan has a baby girl with him! I'm not sure what to call her yet. Maybe I'll call her Chloe. Yes! Baby Chloe.

Tama-Go: Still a Mametchi, I'll post a picture of him soon!

Random note:

My P2 was making loud beeping noises so I saw what was going on and he was in bed sleeping! I had no idea what he was doing and then next thing I knew after several minutes of loud beeps he made an egg! then next thing you know he was packing up his stuff and left at the age of 11. The new Tama is still in the egg, it should hatch soon. As a matter of fact..

THAT TAMAGOTCHI WILL NOW BE FEATURED IN THIS LOG!

Yep, my P2, now in this log.

P2: It just hatched into a :babytchi: ! And I know for a fact that this babytchi is dead needy! I played the number guess game with her to fill his happy hearts and I fed him.

Random Update: Benny's name was annoyingly changed to enny. WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT!?!?!? :gozarutchi:

Anyways now for some pictures.

53kdjq.jpg

Here is Ryan with his/her baby, in two places at once! NINJA WOMEN! Let's hope she won't be a Gozarutchi.

2r70dc0.jpg

Mametchi and his new look!

b61u00.jpg

What is he doing?

2uhs2ts.jpg

OMG! An egg!

2rncxfc.jpg

Bye Bye :'(

Now for videos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZipBwCtECHA&feature=player_profilepage

Tamagotchi Talk Time!

Ryan: ~Sigh~ The matchmaker really took her time to arrive.

Petitchi: I see that, looks like you have a baby with you! What will you call her?

Everyone else: YEAH! TELL US!

Ryan: I think I'll call her Chloe.

Chloe: GhuGhu.

Tracey: She looks beautiful. :)

Max: I'm so perfect in everything I do! I'm gonna be a perfect care adult!

Angel: And I'm gonna be the first horrible care adult in a long time!

Benny: Good luck you guys! :gozarutchi:

*Door get's pushed open*

Babytchi:Gaaa! :babytchi:

All (Except the babies.): awwwwwwwww!

~Then Ryan and Benny let their babies go play with Babytchi.~

Petitchi: Looks like a new Tamagotchi has joined the log!

Everyone agreeing with Petitchi: Indeed!

LOT'S HAVE HAPPENED SINCE LAST POST!

Benny: He left his baby and I called her Ruby. I mainly forgot about Ruby while she was a baby, and when I checked on her later, she was a Mohitamatchi that was sick and had about 6 poops on the screen! :eek: . I fixed her up. She hasn't gotten offered for preschool later on. ;)

Petitchi: TONS have happened to her! Well she finally got pro debut! :D :D:D And she got 10,000 points for that! ^_^ And just now the band manager dude gave her a Togetchi to mate with! And NOW she played music with her band and THOUSANDS of fans came! Very unfortuantely, I don't have a picture of how many fans she has now, nor do I have her star ranking, but I can tell you she has 154,687,575 fans! And her star ranking: 5th! Her baby is a boy, I almost forgot to mention that! :lol:

Max AKA, Max the Perfect: He evolved into ChoHimetchi! I think that's his name anyway. And I know that you get ChoHimetchi or whatever with perfect care. What could I say? He's perfect.

Ryan: He still hasn't left his baby as I had him on pause a lot today. I'll try to make him leave later on.

P2: He evolved into...well, something. I don't know it's name but he looks like a shark when he eats so I think I'll call him Sharkotchi! XD Oh well, it's a weird name but I'll go with it.

Angel: As by taking EXTREMELY HORRIBLE care of her and she evolves into Mimiyoritchi. Mimiyoritchi is an average care adult! Oh well, Mimiyoritchi is one I haven't had before so it's cool.

Mametchi: He is still a Mametchi and he is already 4! O.O

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Special news time!

TWO NEW TAMAGOTCHI'S ARE JOINING MY LOG! They are my blue with diamonds V4 and my Pink leopards V4. I have pictures below. ;) Blue V4 is currently a Hawikotchi (The female tooth) named Tulip and the pink V4 is a Pyonkotchi named Rando. (These tamas used to be used by the sister just so you know.)

Pictures!

f527ic.jpg

Here are the new Tama's!

290r1wg.jpg

I bet you're happy you're in this log!

2vcugzd.jpg

Yep!

2rdztdg.jpg

Here is 'Rando' with her close-up. Let's just say that Rando's name is Lisa.

15wb3ag.jpg

I caught Angel with her close-up!

2hyudmp.jpg

Happy Ruby! She's really cute when she's happy!

oprdcx.jpg

This was the only picture of Petitchi I had.

That's all for now.

Small update!

Ruby almost died. I caught her doing it so I saved her from that. ~Phew~. And my blue diamond V4's battery keeps dieing so I'll need to get new batteries for her. Also Ryan left his baby and I called her Chloe. I fed her and played games with her.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the tiny post, as nothing much has happened.

EDIT: Chloe just evolved into a :kuribotchi: ! :D I'm pretty happy with that as I like kuribotchi.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back