*My Tama Log*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaQueen 12694

Reaction score
These are some stats of my current tama... :ph34r:

Name: Tibby

Happy: 4/4

Hungry: 4/4

Training: 2/9

Gen.:1

$$$$$:877

Tibby is a Masktchi right now. She had a little accident today after school. I was walking down the street and there was this really big crack. I tripped and my tama flew out of my hand! It hit the cement really hard but nothings broken. there arent any glitches (thank goodness!!). Tibby's fine now but it sure scared the heck out of me when i dropped her!

PS: Tibby was supposed to turn 6 this morning but she didnt. the matchmaker should have come already! *goes to check her age to see if it change* Ughh...shes still 5! i want the matchmaker to come soo badly!! If she comes today i'll post back later! :(

TamaQueen12694

Last edited by a moderator:
TIBBY'S 6 YEARS OLD!! im soo happy!! ok im predicting that the matchmaker will come at 7:00. I'll post back later when she comes! (I hope Tibby has a baby boy!) :rolleyes:

Ok I've decided that before the matchmaker comes i want to get Tibby down to "normal" adult weight. right now she weighs.....71 lbs :wacko: :rolleyes: ! i didnt have time during school to play games with her so i had to feed her snacks to make her happy. I'm going to work off all that extra weight now. I'll post back to let you know how much money Tibby and I made!! :ph34r: :lol: :blink: :unsure:

Ok i didnt have time to post last night but Tibby and I made soo much money ($6,800!!) and i bought a throne. I think its soo cute! Anyway, Tibby is sleeping right now and the matchmaker didnt come at 7:00 last night. She will probably come today. I'll post back later tonight. :ph34r:

The matchmaker came!! Tibby had a baby girl! I'm planning on naming her...

1) Kelly

2) Faith

3) Sandy

4) Hope

5) Amy

6) Candy

7) Lizzy

8) Kirby or

9) Nacho

I dont know what i'm naming her yet. Tomorrow at 3:00 p.m i'm plannin on using the cheat that lets you get to your next generation faster so i wont have to wait another day. I'll post back in the morning! :( :D

Its early in the morning so Tibby and her baby girl are sleeping. They wont wake up till 10:00. I guess I'll post stats on Tibby....

Name: Tibby

Hungry: 3/4

Happy: 4/4

Training:2/9

Gen:1

PS- I'll post back later to let you know how Nacho (thats what i decided to name the baby girl) is doing! :furawatchi: :D :furawatchi: :D

I really want Nacho to turn into a Mimitchi so I'm going to never take my eyes off of her and always make sure shes never unhappy and never hungry. I never ever got a Mimitchi before and I really want one so starting at 3:00 I'm going to begin "Operation Mimitchi". lol :D

Last night I donated to the king and I got to visit him on tamatown!! Its really kool!!! He gave me a ring and now I'm saving up to donate to him again! :D

I know that I,m not suppose to reply in other peoples logs but I was just wondering if you got the idea of the name "nacho" from my log???

P.s.I like this log!

*tama star*

Latest posts

Back