My Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian's Growth

By Me :) (backstreet26)

Teletchi

Tamatchi

Hashitamatchi

Sekitoritchi!!

He's still an adult, and weird enough, on this Tamagotchi, I get characters I never got before! (Meaning ADULTS)

Sorry I hadn't posted in a few days!!!

Anyways, my Tama had a baby yesterday. (a boy, grrr..) I wanted to see what it would look like when the parent flew away. I set the time to 11:59PM and waited. The parent got up and looked at the baby for a few minutes, then it went up then left. I set the clock to the normal time, and the parent wasn't there! Woo! So I had the parent leave early!

I named the boy Kevin for no reason at all. Really. He's now a Tamatchi!!!!!

I was bored so I reset my Tama. She's a girl named Mimi and still a baby. I cleaned up her 3 poops she had since she was born. I want a Mametchi soooo badly!!!

I reset both of mine and got a girl and a boy and named the boy FLAME and the girl CANDY! I immdeitally fed them and connected them. They have 2 smile heads so far.

But they are both child. I reset them today, although I got the new one yesterday and started that one up.....

Last edited by a moderator:
OH MY GOSH I HAVE YOUNG MAMETCHI!!!!! I'm so proud of my little boy, Flame!!!! My other one is a Patapatatchi.

Oh Flame is the one in my pink Tama, and Candy is the one in my blue Tama.

I"M SO HAPPY!!!!!! (sorry for lots of caps. I'm just sooooo happy!)

I'm crossing my fingers to get Mametchi!!!!

OK, today, both of them turned into Billotchi.

I was gonna cry when I didn't see Mametchi. *sniffs*

But they're cute, though!!!!!

They evolved today! Both of them are.... HINATCHI!!! Wow. I keep getting characters I never gotten before! I'm really weird. YEA! I'm on the 3rd page of my log! *Does a little dance* *pokes siggy big time*

Nothing much but when I woke up they were sleeping, and before I knew it the birthday thing was playing!!!!!!! I'm double digits!!!!!!! Well as of 8:17AM!

Latest posts

Back