My Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jack left his baby girl on her own yesterday morning, I named her Sun. She became a Kuchitamatchi toddler yesterday and a Patapatatchi teenager today :) They grow up so fast!

Generation 11

Weight: 20 lbs

Training Points: 1

The Matchmaker arrived yesterday and Sun fell in love with Sekitoritchi :D They had a baby boy.

Weight: 31 lbs

Training Points: 6

Sun left her baby boy along yesterday morning, I named him Jin. He became a Kuchitamatchi toddler.

Generation 12

Weight: 14 lbs

Training Points: 2

Jin woke up this morning and became a Young Mimitchi teenager. I love his wonky eyes :D

Weight: 21 lbs

Training Points: 2

Last edited by a moderator:
The matchmaker came on Thanksgiving and Jin fell in love (I looked away and missed who it was). They had a baby boy. Jin took off on Sunday and I named the baby Dave. He was a Mizutamatchi toddler and now is a Piroriroritchi teenager now.

By the way, I saw a turkey chasing Jin the day before Thanksgiving ^_^

Weight: 18 lbs

Training Points: 3 :D

The matchmaker came the other day and Dave fell in love with Megatchi. They had a baby boy who I named Toph. He became a Tamatchi toddler, and is now a Hinotamatchi teenager.

Weight: 19 lbs

Training Points: 5

The matchmaker came this morning and Toph fell in love with Teketchi. They had a baby boy!

Weight: 21 lbs

Training Points: 7

I named Toph's baby Matt. He became a Mizutamatchi toddler, a Pirariroritchi teen, and just became a Tsunotchi adult.

Generation 15

Weight: 20 lbs

Training Points: 5

The matchmaker came today and Molly fell in love with Kurokotchi. They had a baby girl.

Weight: 38 lbs

Training Points: 6

Latest posts

Back