My Tama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard...Ratzz...HALLELUJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!Oh,sorry,I was listening to Hard Ratzz Hallelujah.Nea is a Young Mametchi.Here are all the lists.

ITEM

Stuffed animal

Bow tie

Roller skate

SHOP

BBQ

Sunglasses

Shoes

French fries

SOUVENIER

1.Passport

2.Key1

3.Key2

4.Map

5.Textbook

6.Computer

7.Medal

8.???

9.???

10.???

11.???

12.???

13.???

14.???

15.???

16.???

17.???

18.???

19.Balloon

20.Baseball cap

21.???

22.Tamagotchi

23.Rare disc

24.???

25.Poster1

26.Poster2

27.Poster3

28.???

29.Mic

30.???

31.Trophy

32.???

FRIEND

Ahea

Megatchi

Girl

Daniz

Tamatchi

Boy

Lop

Mizutamatchi

Girl

Ekip

Mizutamatchi

Boy

Piu

Nazotchi(V2)

Girl

☺☺

See ya!

Nea should get the Matchmaker today.Let's hear what she has to say.

Me:So,Nea,how you doing?

Nea:Terrible.The Tamagotchi Chasing Turkey chased me today and I slipped and hurt myself all over.

Me:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Nea:*ahem*

Me:Sorry.How do you like your new room?

Nea:*looks around*Well,it is comfy...

Me:*tackles Nea*LET'S PLAY CHECKERS!!!!

Nea:GET OFF ME OR I'LL CALL THE TAMAGOTCHI KING!!!!

Me:*comes off*But you're just a tama!And I'm the boss around here!

Nea:So?

Me:So that means I can reset you!*gets pencil*

Nea:No!Don't!Please!I'm begging you!

Me:Oh,alright.

I found Nea's diary when she was sleeping!Hehee...

Friday,24th November 2006

Dear diary,

Today was the worst day of my life.The Tamagotchi Chasing Turkey came,and Owner was extra annoying!She was about to restart me,but I used my Puppy Dog Eyes trick.Tomorrow is the day I'm getting married!I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo exited!Love,

Nea

Hey!I'm not your little sister!You do what I say!

I just had to tell this...NEA GOT A BABY!!!I heard my tama beep,and I quickly came down the stairs.I took my tama,and on the screen,I saw the Matchmaker reading!I was so happy,so I pushed a button,and the Matchmaker moved a bit.There he was!Nea's husband!The Dorotchi!Then I got asked,"Love?".I selected "Yes",and Nea went to the Dorotchi.They fell in love,then the lights went out.After a few seconds,I saw fireworks.Then Nea celebrated with her new baby boy!I shall call him Toto.See ya!

Nea left.I realised it today when I woke up,so I woke up Toto,and took care of him.He's a Mohitamatchi(I think that's what the character is called).Today at school I didn't put him on pause,just the sound off.I want him to be a new character I've never got,so I just cured his sickness and put him back into my bag.I also got him a TV.He's gonna watch it veeeeeery much when he grows up.Because I'm gonna make him.First I thought it was a top hat,but my friend told me it's a TV.

Today when I got to my afternoon daycare,I realised my tama was a Sekitoritchi!I used all of the items,and I think the TV is the best!Right now we're watching the show with the Mametchi and Kuchipatchi.The Kuchpatchi left!Toto's happy!Now let's watch a new show.We're watching the show with the Mametchi building.The building fell!Toto's laughing!I've given the shows that I've seen names:

Mametchi building:Building

Memetchi:Time For Memetchi

Mametchi and Kuchipatchi:Who's Leaving?

Right now I'm watching Time For Memetchi with Toto.Instead of a Kuchipatchi,there was a plant.Now Toto's happy!Here are his stats:

Hungry:♥♥♥♥

Happy:♥♥♥♥

Training:9/9

Weight:98 lb

Name:Toto

Generation:2nd

Point:2556

Username:Still not allowed to tell!

Toto was really sick...I thought I would cure him later...But no...The first second he was there,and the next.......

My new tama is Zeza,the Mohitamatchi.She's quite a nice girl,energetic and all.But I still miss Toto.GOODBYE TOTO!!!

Antti's taking a bath.That's all.Good bye.Okay.This post is longer than I thought.I think I should stop now.Oh well.Now I'll go.Really.Bye-bye.Really.

Just tellin' ya...I will have more to write about in my log after christmas I suppose.I might be getting a V4.Well,off to looking for my tama!

Yay!I just found my tama.I'm gonna get it a name from the Name Generator.I'll edit this post!

EDIT:It's name is Gav!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]The Kuchitamatchi Life![/SIZE]

I'm gonna be writing in green and red until Christmas!Anyway,Gav's a Kuchitamatchi!He's gonna be a teen on Christmas,so it would be a nice present for him to be a new teen I've never got!

[SIZE=21pt]Other Stuff That'S Happening[/SIZE]

Christmas on Saturday!ARK!Christmas Day on Monday!ARK!Grandpa!See ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]Aw man![/SIZE]

Gav evolved today,and,well,he's a Piropirotchi now.WHAT DID I DO WRONG???!!!*sobs*

[SIZE=21pt]Other Stuff That'S Happening[/SIZE]

Tomorrow Santa is coming!

Latest posts

Back