MY TAMA LOST A BUTTON!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamarockin

Reaction score
my tama lost a button...a and b and I cant use it i tried everything! HELP! oh and i lost the buttons :) :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :( :(

hmmm.... you should probaly [ if u have a tama you hate] take the buttons out from another tam and use those. or buy another 1.sad :)

I would say take little bits of an eraser or something small like that, and put a tiny dot of glue on the end of it and glue them in there, hopefully it works, if not, well then you are back to square one of buying a new tama.

i wouldn't do any of those things to the tama because it will break the tama so i would just buy another one :unsure: hope it helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, you should take the buttons off the other ones, and super glue the on. Hope I helped

that's annoying! :D I think you should get a new tama :D or remove the buttons you need from a tama you hate. :(

If i knew you in real life i could help i have a tama that broke the buttons still r in unless i could mail that to you idk..

Maybe this will work. Take a pencil and poke in the holes, It might be uncomfortable, But it's the best way I can think of.
This may not work, I just guessed. xP If none of the suggestions work, You msy need to get a new tamagotchi.

I think that you should find those buttons as fast as possible, then put them in and i think you can use them agin...

Maybe this will work. Take a pencil and poke in the holes, It might be uncomfortable, But it's the best way I can think of.
I have a v2 that has a broken button, I did the same thing with my v2 and it works. Just don't push too hard :D

\\ng//

Ok......so you lost button:huh: A and B. Did you lose the actual buttons or the use of the button ;) mean the button is still there and it doesn't work.

I would just buy a new tamagotchi,don't stick pencils in there it will just break it.Try looking for the buttons and putting them back in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok......so you lost button:huh: A and B. Did you lose the actual buttons or the use of the button :rolleyes: mean the button is still there and it doesn't work.
Not likely for buttons a and b to fall out and get lost. i debugged a v3 (it worked, bu the way), and all 3 buttons are stuck to a rubber base. thus they CANNOT fall out. :lol: :furawatchi:

I waas fixing my little brothers tamagotchi v4 with other v4 parts...

i changed the pink antenna with a red one the pink buttons with yellow buttons and a whole bunch of other stuff... the buttons are only one piece not three different pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back