My tama lost his job opportunity! D:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Durch_den_monsun

Reaction score
I got the alert to pick a job for my tama, and I clicked, and I set it down for a few seconds to look up something, and when I picked it up, my tama came back home! Does that mean he can not get a job now?? If I reset my tama immediately, will I get to choose a job again? I'm lost, this never happened before :(

Btw I have a v4.5

that happened to me, it's really annoying.

if you go too long without scrolling through the job options or selecting a place for an interview, your tama will come back home. don't worry, you'll get another job mail later or tomorrow.

Thanks! *whew* I was freaking out a bit.. since that has NEVER happened before... I didn't even know that could happen. Thank you for your help you guys :3

Don't worry! No, you didn't lost the oportunity of taking a job...The same thing happened to me! The mail man will come the next day and the whole thing will be re-done.Don't worry!!

You'll get mail again with job opportunities. If I'm too lazy or don't feel like having a job, when I get a letter, I just ignore it. My 4.5 usually has the intelligence, funny, and gorgeous points around 30...lol. Not very great. They always get the worst and most boring jobs because they fail the applications. And if you don't go to your job for a couple of days, you get fired and have to start over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back