my tama never calls so i cant train it

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xinto

Reaction score
is there times where it will call? and is there any other ways to train? my and my brother's are both the same age. maybe its because of my character??

Make sure you have the sound on and be near the tama all the time so you will hear it when it beeps. No, you can only train it when it beeps, not potty-train or anything but just be patient and wait.

But there is one exception: If you have had oldtimers and they have had a baby, it will beep one time when it's a baby but when it grows up into and Oyajitchi it counts as an adult so it doesn't beep.

yeah, having the sound on will really help you "Be aware of when your tamagotchi calls" so you can here it when it calls and then praise or disciplen it to get training points.

looknohands

I was a little worried myself that I couldn't train my tama cos it didn't seem to beep. Sorry to bring this up again, but hopefully this might help other people. ;)

I'm not 100% sure, but I think... A tama will cry once as a baby. Praise it, you get a point.

It will call selfishly for attention about 3 times as a toddler. Discipline it each time, you get 3 points. That's 4 points so far.

I haven't got to this stage yet, but I'm guessing it will call for attention at the teen stage too, so there's more points. Probably enough to fill up the training bar.

I think if you're patient enough and respond to every time it cries/calls for attention, you'll eventually get a full training bar. I doubt it's an overnight process.

Anyway, hope that helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend and i have figured out (works only with V3) that is you tell it to do something like give a present and it dosent listin and give the wrong present then you punish it and it should gain a traning point.

BUT another way is it you connect and your tama gives a bad present if you punish it I THINK it should gain a traing point. but REMEMBER the sound should ALWAYS be ON, and your tama dosnt always need all the traing points but then again it is better if the bar is full!

Hope this helps! :lol:

Oh yeah. and if you give a bad present like a poop and it is laughing, you can time it out. Once my sister had 0 levels of training! So she connected
so this info did help....well thats good anything else you need to know?

remember just here to help :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back