My Tama sometimes doesnt want to...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Claiken

Reaction score
Play games... even if not all of the hearts are filled? i have a connection version 2 and i dont understand it... anyone have any tips?

some times it just needs a time out or maybe even a praise! I dont know if i can help you but that is probly the best i can do! are u new to tamagotchis? if u are maybe i can give you some better tips! but u might know them if ur not new! soo....ya! have a nice day and i hope ur post goes well!

well, i expert at the older ones (1990's) but these connection ones im completely new. wehn i go to "praise" on my tama, it does nothing... it just goes right back to him "floating around"...

It won't play because it is too light.

Each time it plays a game, it loses weight. When it reaches minimum weight it will refuse to play - even if happy hearts are empty.

The only way to make it play is either to try feeding it a meal (not snack or treat) to increase its weight past the min level, then it will play.

Otherwise, you will have to give it a snack to get it to play a game.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

interesting... mines in the 2nd stage.... and i thought that 10 pounds was the minimum, he weighs 11 right now.

and how does the praise thing work?

oh! and sometimes he will eat even if hungry hearts are full....

(sry, im just noticing things now, this is my 1st full day)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back