MY TAMA SURVIVED THE WASHING MACHINE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamasrthebest

Reaction score
My tamagothchi survived the washing machine!!!! Here is my true story.... Ok so I use my tamagotchi for telling time when I go skiing so it was in my snow pants..... well i forgot that i had him in there so eventually spring came and i was looking for it and i asked my mom where my snow pants were because i had just remembered i had it in there and so she said "Oh my gosh, I washed your snow pants!" I thought that 4 sure it was dead but i went and checked anyways and guess what IT SURVIVED! it had a few things that went wrong with it like button (A) doesn't work very well :D i think it's not all the washing machine's fault though it might have been some of the cold tat it went through skiing, :mametchi: and there are 2 rows of pixels that dont work, but otherwise it works fine! :(

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

I've found it very difficult to break the little fellows, and I am pretty abusive - I always drop them by accident and stuff. :S They are pretty solid toys.

I've found it very difficult to break the little fellows, and I am pretty abusive - I always drop them by accident and stuff. :S They are pretty solid toys.
Yeah. My friend drops hers about 10 times a day XD

Glad your tama still works!

I'm glad yours survived! I've dropped my tama alot, nothing happens, but once I dropped my v2 and I guess something happened because........It broke. :blink:

yeah i've broken and lost a couple of em...... one fell on the garage floor while my friend and i were being hyper.. and it's kinda digusting my friend puts hers (and occasionally mine) in her mouth

Yeah, one time I dropped mine on the cement and all I got was a little scrape on the side.

But the first time I dropped it, all the black pixel ink came into the middle of the screen and I can't see any of it except the connection button. I paused it and my friend got me a new one.

Matchy :p

what's a tamagolchie?
um.... chris please don't make fun of incorrect spelling im sure they meant tamagotchi ok?..... :) anyway you'r tama suvrived the washing machine :) my tama survived the t-the i c-can't say it oh a-alright h-he survive-ed the.....t-the the the microwave!!!!!!!!!!! *screams so loud the cat dies*

my was left out in the rain and almost made it XD!!!! now it's all faded.... but it still works. My other one fell down the sewer, and the last fell in the pond while I was swimming ((i'm very unlucky))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back