My tama turned 4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stelar

Reaction score
My Mimitchi just turned 4, when will it recieve the job offer mail??

actually, it will come at a random time andyou might not get it till you are 5. but you can get it at 4 to, so dont worry! while you are waiting, up your skill points, that way you have a better chance of getting a job!

I got a "fake" admission mail, because It showed me two jobs, and then nothing happened. Does this means I have to raise my skill points or something?

well you have to press "A" to browse through different jobs and "B" to select. Ya, that happened to me about 5 times. It's so annoying! Just yesterday my tama got a job. If you dont press anything, then your tama will wait and just get angry and leave.

Ok, so I pressed B for the first job, I didn't know you could choose! Now I have a work at the bank but I want my Mimitchi to be a scientist :p Does this mean I have to raise more intelligence points?? And will I get another job offer if I do??

you will get another job offer, and yes you need the most points in intelligiance for a scientist. so earn those skill points( the pencil) by playing shape

SHAPE IS THE GAme to plAY FOR INTELLIGIanCE

Usually you get another job offering after your Tama has a baby but I don't think you get payed for that job because it is usually the day after the Tama has the baby.

I got a job when my tama was 5 and my friends did too. So I think it gets a job when it is 5!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back