My Tama turned 99th Generation and..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it might of been like a debug exept more rare and on connexion it might of hit a cercait or something thats why your tama is so wierd and rare try to keep it on that 99th gen you might get more rare charictors exept you proberly won't get to choose
contact me when its a adult and teen
WEll its the Hinamoto dingy at da moment

it is strange. like jappyx said, probably a glitch. but u would think that the pixels would be messed up more then that cuz u were able 2 see the numbers and letters maybe u send bandai a letter telling them about it and hope they reply.

one time i looked on the tama graveyard.

and i saw a tama who was a baby girl called LOVE?!?!?!

u must hav got a dead tama!!!!!!!!

it is strange. like jappyx said, probably a glitch. but u would think that the pixels would be messed up more then that cuz u were able 2 see the numbers and letters maybe u send bandai a letter telling them about it and hope they reply.
:( Yeah, like it has to be a glitch, how could you possibly get someone else's tama?

i think that was my friend lucys tama because that was her name and thats wat hers looks like.

p.s.she reset it when she droped it and it was some type of other tama!!1 :(

[SIZE=14pt]Does that mean it goes back 2 gen 1?[/SIZE] :( :D :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well my tama waz 3rd Genaration. It was a mametchi and it just turned and then it froze later on it froze again so i reset it and download but then it had like a = and then a blob a boy and i set the time to 11.59pm so the mother would leave and then the baby woke up at 12 without the mother so i u know fed it and i looked at the meters and it waz 99th generation and all the writing was funny and the time!!!
HELP PLZ
[SIZE=21pt]THAT HAPPENED TO ME TO AND THE AGE SAID 54 WITH AN UPSIDOWN 4 AND IT ATE TREES!! ITS SO WEIRD!! OH YEAH, MINE HAD A BABY TOO!AND IT WAS ON THE 3 GEN. WEEEEIRD!!! BUT COOL! MAYBE OUR TAMAGOTCHIS WERE RELATED!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back