My Tama v4 has a nasty glitch...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yuazha808

Reaction score
Today my Tama v4 started non-stop beeping! I took out htee battery, put it back in,but it still beeped! What is wrong with my Tama? It's dead right now, and it's still beeping. Please help me!!! :lol: :ichigotchi: :D :hitodetchi:

It probably means your batteries are dyeing. Try buying a new one and put it in to see if it stops beeping.

Your batteries are either dead, or you left dead batteries in your tama for too long. Happened to me too.

i think it may b something else

my tamagotchi got a glitch 1 day and ti was like constantly beeping...

was urs like going throo all the options very fast?

did u notice?!

bc uif so thyn i nio wat 2 do

it happened 2 me bc i was swinging it by the keychain and it hit my knee really hard andit starteddoing that

:D That happened to me when it scrolled through the options really fast at almost midnight, I t freaked me out so bad i threw it at my wall. ^^ that worked. I should have never left it by my water bottle. :D

it happened to me when water fell on ti what i did was that i took out the batterie out and put them back in until i decided to take out the bateries and i left it like that for a long time then when i put the bateries back in it worked again

Um...Well,I listened to all of your instuctions,but throwing it at a wall...It really works...? :p :p

my little bro had the same problem he dropped his tama in his milk and it was years ago though, i think we took the battery out in i little warm space and let it dry and it worked...either that or i died... :eek: ..sorry im no help!

:( That happened to me when it scrolled through the options really fast at almost midnight, I t freaked me out so bad i threw it at my wall. ^^ that worked. I should have never left it by my water bottle. :eek:
ya that happend to me to...(i didnt through it at the wall though) :(

This is whats happening, your batt. is lose. And all the beeping is because when you put in a batt. it beeps. Here's what you wanna do, open up the back of your tama press down on the batt. , (not to hard) fold a small piece of paper, put on your tama's batt. and close and screw the back realllllll tight. It worked for me fine. :D :D :D I hope I helped!!!

P.S. Remember, when you need to change the batt. do the same thing. Bye! :rolleyes: :p :wacko: B) :ph34r: B)

^_^ That happened to me when it scrolled through the options really fast at almost midnight, I t freaked me out so bad i threw it at my wall. ^^ that worked. I should have never left it by my water bottle. ^_^
It happened 2 me 2! It happened 2 my v2.So i got scared and ripped the buttens out. After i ruined the buttons and fell out of my car and got run over. But before it was run over i did some surgery. I completely distmantled it and replaced the screen with a custom design, and the wires connecting the screen 2 the batteries snapped, and u could say i accidedentaly murdered it. Then i made a rainbow custom screen that said "My tama may be dead but i still love him."Sorry 2 be off topic but my abused v2 is an interesting sory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back