My Tama Went Through The Wash!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilreeses

Reaction score
Konichwa people!!!!Yeshterday I found my tama in one of my pockets.It's got two lines across the top so, natrually I run upstairs screaming fix it.IT'S PERFECTLY FINE.all you have to do is press the buttons a little harder.So, Beth,Danny,and Mimi are my 1st "washed" tamas.LETS HAVE A WORD W/ THE TAMAS!!!!!!!

Hello!!!I'm Beth!tee hee!! :D :D

<_< i'm danny

:eek: wats with the floating lines?!?!(oh and i'm mimi)

those lines are perty!tee hee!!! :D :D

.....don't you mean pretty?

thats wat I said

okay!!!!we r going to go before this becoes a fight!DEHAMATA ;) (that means:see you later in japenese for fucher info)

konichiwa!!!!!!well....my tamas evolved!!!!Beth is now a Tororotchi!Danny is a Ahirukitchi!And Mimi is a Sakaramotchi!YAY!!!!today was the first day of school soooo, they still have 0 bonding. :unsure: :eek: :angry: (by the way, if any of you get mrs.connoly for epms.....watch out!)but hey!lets go to the tamas!!!!!!(b/c i have nothing else to say^^")

Beth:yay!!!!!

Danny:wat are you "yaying" about?

Beth:i'm almost a teenager!!!! :D

Mimi:ello i don't see why it matters

Beth:because i get to be on the dating show tee hee!

Mimi&Danny:WHAT!not fair!!! :angry:

ME:ay! :angry: i said no promises beth!

Beth: :( hmmf.....

okay i'll let you know who'll be on the dating show!!!(soon.sorta.maybe)

Last edited by a moderator:
Konichwa!!!!i'm VERY angry right now.....I CN'T FIND MY TAMA!!!! :angry: :) :angry: i'm telling ya, if Bandai made a tama pager, do you KNOW how much(more) money they'd make?!?!?ALOT.Well, DEHAMATA FOR NOW!!!!! :D

WARNING TO MY FELLOW LOG READERS:I will not be posting till i find them!

konichwa!!!!i found my tama!!!!!he others left but, i have a new faily now!!!The first one is a bit named Neko whose a Mattaratchi!My other ones are a girl(sakuramotchi:Stephinie)and a boy(ahirukutchi:Will)!!!!!AWWWW!Neko's getting in the fridge! :) Well, anyway!TO THE TAMAS!!!!!

Neko:I can't wait to be a teenager!!!!

Stephinie:Me neither!

Will:why?does it really matter?

me:feeling a bit emo are we?

Will: :p

alrighty!!!!well harehetta so, dehamata for now!!!!!(harahetta:i'm hungry)

Latest posts

Back