My tama will hardly play games...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilPuppyLilith

Reaction score
I just bought a Tamagotchi Version 2 yesterday, and Ive noticed that she will hardly play games. I often try to play with her, and she will refuse, or if she accepts, she will only play a single game, then not want to play anymore. This makes it hard for me to cheer her up, and I have hardly any points to purchase items. What should I do?

you have to make sure that it weighs enough to play games. :wacko:

make sure that it weighs at least three pounds over its original weight.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is normal. What I do is give her snacks to boost her Happiness and wait about an hour or two. Then she's ready to play games. :wacko:

Thank you everyone for all of your help! ^.^ Oh! And I also have one last question...if I pause my pet during its sleep period, will it be awake or continue sleeping if I unpause it after its normal waking time? And I know it goes to sleep at 8pm, but when does it awaken in the morning?

You should feed it a snack.When i fed mine a snack it played a bunch of games!TRUE!!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Thank you everyone for all of your help! ^.^ Oh! And I also have one last question...if I pause my pet during its sleep period, will it be awake or continue sleeping if I unpause it after its normal waking time? And I know it goes to sleep at 8pm, but when does it awaken in the morning?
It really depends on the tamagotchi character you have.Mine usually go to sleep at eight,and wake up at nine.

~~~CalmRain102~~~

Mine does that too just feed it a lot of snacks then it will play.

You guys said that you tama has to be at least 3 or so pounds over weight. While that may or may not be true, I'm not quite sure. However, before yuo play a game, check your tamas status. If it's hungry, or unhappy, feed a snack (if unhappy) or a meal (if hungry) and then it should play games. If you have any more questions, Pm me! Hope I helped.

Yes, you have all helped me very much ^.^ What I have noticed, is that if I fill both of my pet's bars, it MAY play one or two games without having to be fed any snacks. But after that, I must give it a LOT of snacks, since its bars dont empty very quickly. It must be at least 2 pounds overweight, usually 3 to play games. (or at least this is what I have seen) Right now it will never play games at 20 or 21 pounds, only at 22 or 23. (and it has never been above this)

You chouldn't pause it when it goes to sleep. Your tamagotchi sleeps through the night and he dosen't wake up, I heard that pausing kills your batteries so it is best not to pause your tama when you don't need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back