My tama woke up

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's happened to me, too. I guess it's just a glitch or something. :p

Anyways, your tama will probably go back to sleep in a few minutes.

It's normal.

Each character has a final bed time (example: 10:00 PM), however, they don't always stay up until their final bed time. If you haven't pressed any buttons in about 15 minutes within 30(?) minutes before their final bed time, they'll get into bed, beep for attention, and go to sleep. Using my example of 10:00 PM as a final bed time, you may see your character go to bed at any time from 9:30 PM to 10:00 PM, depending on when you last pressed a button. As you've seen, it's easy to wake them up during this period. There's no penalty for waking them up during this period. Once you've passed their final bed time, they won't easily wake up; instead you'll be shown a "wake up? - yes / no" prompt. They don't like being woken up after their final bed time.

A few minutes ago, my Tama-Go Mattarichi fell asleep. I go to check the stats, then he's awake again! What just happened?
*removed - site rules - please keep all forum posts friendly and polite :) *

Last edited by a moderator:
That happens to me ALL of the time. Is this on the Tama-Go? Because I have only experienced this glitch on my Tama-Go.

EDIT: Oh, I didn't read the whole post. Okay, so yeah, it's a Tama-Go glitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
What version is yours? Mine when it falls asleep it'll wake up if I press a button if he's just taking a nap. How come mine doesn't ask me if I want to wake him up when I press something after his final bedtime? - Confused Caryn :huh:

it happens to me too.. :D

btw i just bought this v6 tamagotchi. her stats r all good (full) a few mins later i check her n she's practicing her instrument, i didnt even push the practic button.. is that okay?when will she stop practice if i didnt press any button to stop it from keep practicing? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back