my tama won't beep!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
really? I found when you have high Training Skills it beeps it does that with my V.4??!! :D
~TP~
Yeah, really. It never beeps. Is there something wrong with my Tamagotchi? :rolleyes:

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Well, I have connection Tamagotchi's, not connextion- I live in England. B)
Ribbo: Umm.-. If you live in england then you HAVE a connexion. Connections are only in America. Thats why they are named Jinsei and Jinsei plus, and it doesent say Tamagotchi CONNECTION on the package or in the tamagotchi itself.

I have 4 conectios and 3 conexions (baugh in england ALSO) non of them beep. Only when They have a toothache.

It would be real nice if Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX and ribbo would stop having a "discussion."

:angry: :angry: But that was yesterday.

My tamas beep AFTER it uses it's duckie toilet. But none of my tamas have ever had a "wee" so I don't know anything about this.

It should beep when it has a toothache or is about to die. You might want to check if you have the sound on or off if you have a Tamagotchi Connection. :hitodetchi: :wub: :kuribotchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :( ;) :gozarutchi: :nyatchi: :kusatchi:

Well it will beep if it has a skull. But a tooth ake, it doesn't! And if your tamagotchis poop, it doesn't beep. But it will beep in a good kind of way if you clean it up! BTW: it coud be on mute, (off), and you turn it to on by holding down the "A" button and pushing the "C" button. Then you use the "A" button to go over your choices and use the "B" button to select! Hope this helped!!!

sounds off and it dosent beep wen it poos too turn the sound back on hold in A (left) and C (right) and pike 'on' if still no nosie then sadly thay 4got 2 put the noise in it :chohimetchi: :(

again, ppl,

[SIZE=21pt]THE SOUND IS ALWAYS ON![/SIZE]

and i think it really doesnt beep when it has a toothache. cuz it never does. myne is a v4. asian version. pink kuchipatchi shell.

You've probably got the sound off ;)

are u sure the sound is always on?

if it is its probably a glitch :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ribbo: Umm.-. If you live in england then you HAVE a connexion. Connections are only in America. Thats why they are named Jinsei and Jinsei plus, and it doesent say Tamagotchi CONNECTION on the package or in the tamagotchi itself.
I have 4 conectios and 3 conexions (baugh in england ALSO) non of them beep. Only when They have a toothache.
Well I live in Canada and I have a Tamagotchi Connection. Is it supposed to be CONNEXION when it is a v.4.5?

I don't think they're meant to bleep when they need to go to the toilet!

;)

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

~~Edit~~

I do, however, think they bleep when they have a toothache. My Tamagotchi's sound is off, and I can't remember if they bleeped when they had a toothache. I have a sense that they do :p lol

Your sound might be off. Does it bleep at any other time?

Last edited by a moderator:
You probably have the sound off.

It sometimes happens to me too!

Hope this helps!

flowershower ^_^

No, it doesn't. It has never beeped when it needs a wee for me, ever. I'm speaking about the Tamagotchi Connections, and they never beep before going poopie/wee.
~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX
It does for mine .it beeps and shows the ~ lines and if you dont go to the toilet icon right away,it poops

Hi my tama is asleep right now but i know it does not beep if it needs to use the bathroom but it does beep if it needs something.i have a CONNECTION and i live in the U.S. so i don't know :unsure:

Hi my tama is asleep right now but i know it does not beep if it needs to use the bathroom but it does beep if it needs something.i have a CONNECTION and i live in the U.S. so i don't know :unsure:
Are you asking for help or are you commenting? :unsure:

Well, for all those people who thinks that tamagotchis don't beep when they have a tooth acke, try this to prove it: feed it nothing but sweets non stop until they refuse! XD

:D why wont my tama beep when it has a toothache or when it needs to use the toilet? :) is it a glitch or something??? ^_^
I don't think they are supposed to.

Either that, or your sound is off. You are just supposed to actaully be watching your tamagotchi,and not distracted when you play with them.

mametchi ;)

maybe the sound is off?

if it is:

1) hold A

2) press B

3) select ON

PS my v3 and v4 tamas dont beep when they use the toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back