My tamago married an old person.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama Queen

Reaction score
After 3 choises an old man came out. I waited another day and he was still there. My tama was 9 and I was afraid my tama would get to old so I married it.

Yeah, sadly that happens if you go more than 3 times to the Date Place. I always just go three times and then marry the last one if my Tama and I haven't found a suitable partner before then.

I don't think the age of the mate really matters, to be honest, it just isnt' as aesthetically pleasing anymore.

The same happened to me a couple of days ago with my Blue Tamago. My Chamametchi reached 8 years old and I passed on the first two potential mates and then the third was the older tamagatchi. I kept trying for two days to get her matched with someone more suitable to her age but the older tamagotchi kept appearing. I almost gave up today but this morning her first potential match was a Wooltchi and so I had them get married. :furawatchi:

The mate doesn't matter too much, just as long as it has one. I'd say if you don't choose the first two, definately choose the third one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back