My Tamagotchi Family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrapeOmapeO

Reaction score
Yesterday my :eek: Married a Hatugatchi and all i can say is im very happy they had baby's two twins witch where mimifurwatchis and a osumatchi. The twins where a boy and a girl. my oldest one the girl mimi turned in to a sukuramotchi and the second a mousetchi and last but not least my osumatchi evolved in to a Bellichi so today they are asleep right now so i can't do any thing yet may play a couple of games and clean up the first poo it makes witch i call a morning poo and feed it a balance biscut for brekky seeya i might post when they wake up. :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
My Tama woke up just minutes ago. I like when they wake up in the morning and look out and the dawn. Right now im playing tea time with sukuramotchi ill probley post when its lunch time if not ill post near brunch or linner. so chow. :)

I decided to post now because I saw a new Icon. It was sooo cute :D 's parent form and :( 's parent form where near a Tree and picking Bannana's and eating them it was so cute. Bye for now. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Its about Lunch time over here. For lunch my Tamagotchi had Pasta and a Lollie pop :D . There bonding is 40% witch is good because its medium. I played shoe pairs and left my Tamagotchi for awhile when I came back it look like they where putting up a XmasTreetchi witch is a tree with a star on top. The icon is soo cute and its a icon for Xmas so watch out for it its really cute. Bye Bye Post later ;)

Oh so much to do over here get dinner and eat dinner and clean teeth and get in the shower and get dressed and do choures jeez it hard work over here im posting this because its my tamas dinner time now and they had rice and sushi and a tropical fruit salad so there happy and when I came back from choures my tamagotchis :eek: 's parent form and :D 's parent form where kissing and it was so cute. Post Tomorrow at the Crack of dawn. chow. :mellow:

Latest posts

Back