MY TAMAGOTCHI ID BROKE HELP ME

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaDragoBoy

Reaction score
:( :( :mimitchi: MY TAMAGOTCHI ID'S SCREEN BROKE WHAT DO I DO I NEED HELP!!! Direct answer please!

Last edited by a moderator:
omg thats really bad i think i can help umm do u have another tamagotchi color

OK, you need another tama with same-size screen, take them apart and replace them.

:mimitchi: :lol: :mellow: MY TAMAGOTCHI ID'S SCREEN BROKE WHAT DO I DO I NEED HELP!!! Direct answer please!
How badly is it broken? Do you mean "I accidently dropped it and now there's a line of pixels that won't light up any more" or "I put it in my pocket with my house keys and now there's a big ugly scratch on the screen" or do you mean "my little brother hit it with a hammer and now the screen is all cracked"?

In any case, it most likely can't be repaired. If you can still see most of the screen properly, just continue to use it. However if it's really bad, buy a new Tamagotchi-iD.

"my little brother hit it with a hammer and now the screen is all cracked"?

That is what the damage is like

Oh wow. Tough luck. Make sure to keep your things away from your little brother next time. If you have spare parts, I would take a similarly-sized screen and replace the cracked screen and (assuming the pixels weren't damaged or anything) things should be normal. Worst case scenario, you buy a new one. Good luck! :mimitchi:

Unfortunately, I think it can't be repaired. If I remember correctly, the Tamagotchi-iD's screen is mounted to a small circuit board which is soldered to the main board, the same as the TMGC+C's screen is attached. Here's a photo from when I peeked into my TMGC+C: https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g310/bin...bled-front2.jpg The white square is the back of the screen. The black strips on the green circuit board are only foam. The orange-brown connecting the screen to the circuit board, is a flexible cable.

Note: for those not familiar with the Tamagotchi-iD, it's a Japanese model with a color screen. (I think the TMGC+C uses a different color screen.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back