My tamagotchi is Eating a....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:) Ok so I was playing with my tamagotchi v3. I scolled through the snacks and in there was a ball!?!? I fed it to my tamagotchi. It ate it!

Has this happened to your tamagotchi?

I think it's a glitch. That never happened to any of mine, though that glitch seems to be very common. I hope you don't get that ball-eating glitch again(good luck.) :furawatchi: :) :furawatchi:

that's the ball glitch. i think it happens when your tama dies. Just a commen glitch.

Ah, this is the famous(but unwanted)"Ball Glitch"! I have heard many things about it, but have never had it myself. I suggest that you RESET and DOWNLOAD, or throw away all of the balls.
Hope I helped,

Memetchi Dreamer
i think it would be cute, i would want the ball glitch. all the glitches i had was the name glitch, tamagotchi has been pretty boring without them; i would like to have the ball glitch.

to induce the ball glitch, you go into Present, erase 2 foods and the rest will be balls, apart from something like a stereo or CD3.Erase any special items, erase some balls, and you will have your tamagotchi eating balls in no time. :D hope I helped,Kuchi :unsure: :huh: :lol:

It's a glitch. Sometimes if you eat the ball your tamagotchi will freeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back