My tamagotchi is not connecting!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lol_lolly_lollipop

Reaction score
Hello. My tamagotchi is nopt connecting to my other tamagotchi. One is a version 4 (and is an oldie- and grandmother) and I wanted to connecther with a version 2 tasma (a toddler). I couldn't connect them./ Caould u suggest why and how i could correct this problem? Is it because their ages do not match or that I am not connecting the right way? ;)

I've tried lots of ways to connect it...Ibut mostly, i go on to 'others', then connect them. i connect both of them at once, is it correct?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a toddler can make friends with an oldie, just that they cannot get married.

Go to the heart icon, press 'Others' then the screen will appears, 'Stand by'. Press the button B again, then the word, 'Connect' will appeared.

Hope I helped ;)

and while your connecting, press the B button.

that should do it..

hope i´ve helped you..

greet

ilonka

Of course all tamagotchis can connect with each other. Let's just make sure you were doing it right.

~ First of all you go to the INFA RED icon a.k.a the heart icon. It is the last button on the first row. Then find the word "others" and press A. Then it should say "Stand By". When it says that press B. Then after it says Connect press B again and your all set!

Note: Make sure your doing the steps on the tamagotchi at the same time.

Best Regards,

SP238

Tamagotchis can connect at any age, but they cannot get married if they are not both adults.

If they are not connecting it might be a glitch ;)

To: shadowprincess238

Sorry for being rude. But I've seen most of your posts are repeating people's answer. If you've a new information, then you can post it, but don't repeat the same answer. Cheers :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back