My tamagotchi is stressed but wont play

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moviegirl248

Reaction score
Help! My tg (tamagotchi) is really stressed, but it wont play, go anywhere, practice, or play with a toy. When i press on most things it makes that negative sound. And no he is not sick. I mean, i woke him up and he did not want to do anything. And also he looks like a child when he is a baby. Please help!! AND THE STRESS IS SO SO HIGH PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Try praising him many times until his stress is low.

If he still won't do anything, maybe he is dying.

You might have a chance at saving him.

Press reset button and choose download.

Last edited by a moderator:
And no he is not sick. I mean, i woke him up and he did not want to do anything. And also he looks like a child when he is a baby.
When you force your Tamagotchi Music Star to wake up it causes it to get really stressed and not want to do anything. (Because it's mad at you). Just let it go back to bed and wake up on it's own. Also, your tama probably just evolved and that's why it looks different. (They are babies for only one hour).

Thank you all, i fixed my problem before i got all of ur amazin replys. He was just tired and i kept waking him up. Thank u all

If your tama is stressed and won't play you need to give him a time out for refusing to do as you say. An easy way to get stress off him or her is to praise them. Each praise takes down 3 stress points!! Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back