My tamagotchi log Emergency!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamafan777

Reaction score
Some of my photos said that they were deleted or moved. They were there yesterday..... Can someone tell me what happened? I didn't delete it or move it. :( Thanks.

Sometimes the picture hosting site will remove all the photos after a long time of just uploading... Just re-upload them again and you should be fine. If you used a site like photobucket... you need to log in every few days or so to make sure your account is active... I use Tinypic.com and after a while... thjust delete images without warning.... I'm sure this is probably what happened to your photos... Full upload dump to clear memory of old photos.

Thank you for the reply, I'm just nervous about it. I keep deleting the pictures in my camera. I wonder why they have to delete it..... :( Thanks though.

I suggest using DailyBooth.

Then after you uploaded your picture, drag the picture for a new tab.

Look at the link. This is how the link will possibly look like: https://cdn3.dailybooth.com/11/pictures/large/0b369ad5cf266bb6ef135d85d9fb30c4_17380875.jpg

See how it says 'large'? You might wanna change it to medium to make the picture look smaller in your log.

That's what I do for my log. DailyBooth never delete your pics unless you do.

Hope I helped. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back