My tamagotchi log no posts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi some good things happened today and im still very upset about belle.

well i got the character i wanted on my V4 the caterpillar guy . and my v3 evolved saturday into a hashitamatchi. i dont really know what to say im bummed out. and im mad and sad and almost about every emotion except 100 % happy. well the caterpillar guy is a great character never really poops and never really complayins great character. the hashitamatchi my bff amber told me should change tonight at 9 ish or tomorrow morning. cant wait

Well thats really it im just bummed like i said but i dont know what to do i lost her and i cant do nothing and my mom said when im ready im aloud to get a new bird but i dont know when that will be cause half my heart is telling me to get one but not ever replace belle but the other half is telling me to wait a while and still love and cherish belle. i dont know what to do and i want another bird but i dont im still sad and i was crying when i got home from school today because i was thinking about it in 6th period and i dont know how long it will be until im not as sad. what can i say middle school sucks every year my hearts being snapped th grade i lsot my hamster gus and now belle whats next i dont know . But i know that god cant do anything but at least something little would have helped like why couldnt he give me ma sign to get up and shut her cage why couldnt he help amber help her hamster from getting cancer. i know things die but still.

Love,

Brooke ( Belle i love you as in click Forever and Ever)

Hi today good things happened.

Well Kermy evolved into something extremly unexpected he turned into a sekitorotchi i think thats how you spell it if not the guy with the grass skirt ;) well i know why he turned into him because i took really bad care of him and he is 99 lbs :D but oh well i never had him before so at least its someone newer than stupid ones i had before. Oh and sorry i didnt really write alot yesterday i was really upset about belle but today im better. oh and my V4 Elmo got a job at first i tryed to become a fashion designer ithink but then i saw the fire truck but i thought it was like a hot dog stand lol and i became a fire fighter :D Well thats really it i dont have mcuh to say

Bye.

I love you Belle For ever And Ever

-Brooke

:D hello sorry i didnt write anything yesterday i went to a basketball game for my school to see my bff cheer :D she was really good! ;)

Ok well alot of things happened:) in second period i went to check on my tamagotchis and i saw the old lady on my V3 screen. match maker ;) I hit the button and she gave me an adriotchi to mate with i was like oh well and clicked yes. But they had a baby and guess what they had a freaking boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :wacko: when i get the matchmaker on my V4 i better have a girl! i only had one girl Kiki and i had like 5 boys not really but i dont know how many. And im super mad cause on my V4 i got alot of messages and they were all snakes and crap and i got 1 king and he game me 200 wich sucks . And i hate the fortunes they are annoying im getting paid now on my tamagtochi lets see what the boss gives 1100 not bad thats the usual pay but i wish i got like 3,000 but oh well.

This weekend will suck cause i wanted amber to go to the mountains with me but she wasnt aloud :ph34r: :D :D B) i wish she could but oh well soon her and rachel can go up well thats what my mom says :eek:

Thats really all oh yeah the Seketorchtchi is a bad tamagtochi at least in my opinion

thanks,

Brooke

(miss you belle)

hello back from the mountains. i had a good weekend its weird coming home without snow there was alot and it was really cold and me and my dad went tubing today for my first time it was scary the first time down but fun. Alot of things happened:

Well on Saturday me and my sister went outside to go sledding etc. then we decided to go in and i checked on my tamagotchis and then i checked Kermy and he died! i dont no how! :mellow: im so mad cause he died with his baby :( oh well but i made a new one and its a girl i named her belle lol well i didnt have my name paper so i saw a picture of belle and decided to name her that. lol oh yeah and the matchmaker came for elmo but when i hit the middle button to match she left :lol: i dont know why and then on the way home from the mountains i checked on them and i got an important message and i had to retire from my job as a firefighter to working at an amusement park. I dont know why but oh well i like the balloon game better. But i thought that since earlier the day that when the matchmaker came and left i would get her later but i didnt. Again i dont know why ill ask my bff Amber ;)

Oh yeah Belle wash the mashed potatoes person then today was a young mametchi :D i dont know why i took bad care of it. but i hope i get a good person this time my sister lost my paper so i dont know what one i want. I dont want to go to school tomorrow :( i hate mondays esspecially since i have to do swimming oh well.

Thanks,

Brooke

Hello there good and weird things happened today :D

Well lets start off with Belle the young Mametchi she is good and im hoping for her to change into any of these 1-4 stars four best 1 lowest

Now is a : Young Mametchi

Adults:-

-Tsunotchi- **

-Memetchi- * ;)

-Mimiyoritchi- **

- Hashizoutchi - ****

As you can see i really would like to get the duck with the tail i think hes cute and something new ;)

Now for Elmo : As you know i got the matchmaker on Saturday and then she left for no reason i dont know why. Well today in math i was talking with me bffs and i checked on them and Elmo turned into an oldtimer!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: i was super shocked but i like him i guess i just didnt want it to be on my V4 cause i wanted him to have a girl so i could get my favorite one :) But he is really good never poops lol hes like constipated lol jk. Anyways im super mad cause i let Elmo go to work thinking he would be doing his normal amusement park job but no he met up with the king and they had an arguement and the kind gave him a cane instead of baloons so i thought that maybe he just got a new job but no! He cant have a job now :blink: ;) He just goes to where all the jobs are and runs passed them until he gets to the amusement park and then he just stares at it ! im so mad but oh well

thanks for listening;

Brooke :blink: :blink:

Hello! Some good things happened today :)

Well Belle my V3 tamagtochi that was a Young Mametchi evolved today and no not the one i wanted :( She evolved into a Kuchipatchi :) Not what i watned but i never got him so i guess its not too bad but hopefully next time i will get the Hashizoutchi guy or the duck with the line for a tail ;) Elmo as you know is an oldtimer it sucks cause i wanted to have generations for a really long time but hes going to die so my generations will end soon :( i dont know if i want to just reset it but i dont think i will. The king comes alot when they are old i got him like 3 times today but he gave me 2 points and 1 present a shovel that had points in it.

Here are their stats:

Tamagotchi V3: Belle : Kuchipatchi

training: 8

4 yr.

62 lbs

1G

point: 4448

username :

hungry full

happy -1

Tamagotchi V4: Elmo : Okajitchi ithinik

training : 6

64 intellagence

40 spark

111 flower

10 yr

99 lbs

2G

point 1730

username : CAKE

hungry full

happy -1

I just got a message its a dumb fortune :p

WEll im waiting for amber to get home from cheerleading to talk here are some pictures that i found on google.

My Webpage

Belle ^^^

My Webpage

Elmo^^^

Thanks!

BRooke

Hello!

Today nothing really happened all i know is that the king comes alot when you have an oldtimaer on v4 i got him 4 times today i got beef and a bouqet and i got 2 points

i dont know when stinking Belle will get the matchmaker cause shes only 4 years hopefully the lady will come soon.

Thats really it

if anything happens later on tonight i might write back or wait until tomorrow.

Oh yeah it snowed today ^_^ :D

But its not good sledding snow yet its still all puffy

Thanks,

Brooke

hello not alot happened at all

1 thing really happeneed i got the matchmaker on my v3 and i had a boy dont no what i will name

him but thats the best thing that happened today and i got 2 vists from the kind he gave me points

and a present a pencil and i have like 3 of them now :) i hate when he gives you repeats and its

just wasted space in your items.

thats really it i might get a bird this weekend

Get well amber :blink:

Thanks,

Brooke

HELLO! i havent been on in a few days.

WEll alot of things happened Belle the kuchipatchi left me but she had a boy and i named him AANG like from the show on nick channel yea hes now a toddler the little duck guy

my v4 is still an oldtimer :angry: im sick of it

well thats really it im bored so im going to go

Thanks

Brooke

back again well my tamagtochi AANG evolved into the rocket guy i never had him before

Last edited by a moderator:
hello like nothing happened today but my oldtimer Elmo almost died becusae i had track today with my friends like every day but anyways i checked on them and he had a skull and 2 poops and his meters were all the way down

i dont really have anything to say but the little rocket guy AANG is good he looks cute when he sleeps and funny

Here are their stats (since i have nothing ot say):

Elmo:

hungry: full

happy: -1

trained:6

pencil 65

spark 43

flower 112

17 years

99 lbs

name: Elmo

gen boy

2nd gen

point 1150

username: CAKE

Aang:

hungry full

happy -1

trained 4

1 year

99 lbs - thats bad

boy

2nd gen

point 243

username :

WEll thats all if anything else happens i willbe back later to write it down thanks

HEllo sorry i didnt write in 2 days i think but things have happened:

WEll today we had an early dismisssal because of snow so we go out 2 hours early. Well in Art tutorial me amber, leah, rachel , and this girl kristin had to work on our chess pieces and i checked on my tamagotchi and Aang evolved into a Gozarutchi the ninja guy. i think i had him in 5th grade when i first got my v1 but i dont remember. i dont really like him but i havent had him in ahile if i ever had him but yeah i wanted wooltchi or hashizoutchi but ohwell hes ok. i took bad care of him amber told me he was in the unhealthy character oh well lol.

ANd my old timer is ancient hes 19 years old! it said they die after like 16 but i dont know if im right. im really bored and i have a cough cause of a stupid cold :D :wacko:

WEll thats all for now.

Thanks,

Brooke

;) HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!!!!!!! :p

Hello and again happy st patricks day nothing really happened today but this may sound mean but i was hoping i would wake up kind of late so my oldtimer would die. i know it sounds mean but i want to restart and i really want a girl and hes 20 years old and im really getting sick of him. i got over 10 messages today i got so many than usual!

Aang is good he watches tv almost 24/7 cause everytime i would check his back would be turned and he would be watching tv. But hes good i was playing alot of games with him today cause i was watching this scary movie leprechaun 2 it was weird. this weekend stinks im not doing anything oh well . and i found this chart cause my mom threw out all my charts well that is what i think. and it shows for v4 toddlers what family you will get into for Puchitchi its 12 for Mame family 14 for Meme family 1 for Kuchi family and 3 for universal. For Harutchi its 22 for Mame 0 for Meme 0 for Kuchi and 2 for universal. Mizutamatchi is 0 for Mame 35 for Meme 0 for kuchi 2 for universal. FOr mohitamatchi its 0 for mame 10 for meme 16 for kuchi and 3 for universal .

When elmo dies i want him to become a girl and for toddler a Mohitamatchi so i can get into the Kuchi family and get Nikatchi then get my favotie Pukatchi or Sebiretchi . im really bored and i hope we dont have school monday but we probably will . theres alot of snow well a good amount and its icy some guy got his car stuck outside of my house last night and my dad had to help him get home with his plow. well im going to go

Thanks,

brooke

HELLO! My legs hurt cause yesterday Amber (strawberrystarfruit94 -great log) came over and we went outside and went ice skating in my neighbors yard with slippers and these like really slippery shoes and it was so fun and we fell alot but it was really funny.

Ok well to the tamagtochis Aang got the matchmaker! He was mated with A Megatchi and they had a girl yes! ;) :( Even though i get alot of girls on that one i dont care i like the girls and i think im going to name her Lilly or cran possibly plum i dont know either of them will do.

My oldtimer elmo almost died today but i saved him lol i dont know when im going to let him die but not today at least.

I will write more if anything happens.

-Brooke

Hi something happened that i thought i wanted to.

You know Elmo my oldtimer well he died :p I was laying in my bed playing my sisters DS and then i heard this weird beep and i was like what the heck is that so i checked and he was laying on his stomach with a skull and i tryed to push buttons to try and help him but it didnt work then the screen turned black and he left now theres a dead body on my screen. Here were his stats:

Happy: 0

Hungry:2

training 0

pencil 78

spark 45

flower 118

23 yr

99 lb

Elmo

boy gen 2

0 pt

username cake

Well i guess that was an experience he was my first old timer and i thought i wanted him to die but i feel bad but at least i can look at him in Aangs friends list and Aang is leaving tonight too :p im naming his baby girl Cran but oh well im going to reset it now.

OMG i just forgot that all my friends are gone on my list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i had so many of my friends old ones and now they are all gone!!!! :)

thanks-

Brooke

back again well i reseted it and got a girl :( my first one i named her mango and i hope she will become a mihitamatchi and then nikatchi and then a pukatchi or sebiretchi but i really want a pukatchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Hello!

WEll Aang left his baby last night :( I named her Cran short for like cranberry. And Mango on my v4 is good she is now a puchitchi and my chart says that they will most likely get into the Meme group but im aiming for it to get into the Mame group (thats second most) For a teen i want her to turn into ringotchi. I never had this little apple and it would be cool to have her for the first time. And then for an adult i either would like Marotchi chinese girl or the maid looking thing i dont realy want mimitchi. I was hoping to get a Pukatchi but that wont happen this time around.

For Cran she is now a tamatchi suprisingly ive had this one alot but not for a long time so im happy i got that one. I hope that she turns into a patapatchi the butterfly teen i never had her so i really would like that one! As for adult if it turns into the patapatchi i would want a tsunotchi or maybe a hashizoutchi i cant get wooltchi because the characters for that one are alll even ones and im on an odd generation.

Thats really all for now.

Thanks.

Brooke

P.s. Today ritas was free for the first day of spring but the line was outrageously long so my mom took us to mcdonalds and we got a caramel sundae and i got fries

hello

my tamagotchis both evolved my v3 cran is now a nikatchi and my v4 is now young memetchi and i think i will get memetchi and for nikatchi get the tarakotchi because im not takign care of it and it might even died tomrorow because i took a nap after school and woke up and it was sleeping with a skull and poop so i dont know

thats really it

my bff might sleepover my moms going on a trip

thanks,

brooke

Hello

WEll not much happened so far. WEll my v4 Mango wich was a young memetchi evolved into a Memetchi adult. I wanted that one at first but i dont really care for it and my bff amber told me that since i havent been taking care of my nikatchi i could get a megatchi or the duck guyh thats all black .

Im happy becuase i want Amber to sleepover and i bought movies and candy and popcorn so we can have a little movie thing and i have to call her soon.

Thats really it for now.

-Brooke

HELLO!

sorry i havent written in a while my parents are in florida so i have to go to my aunts house every day after school :p

Anyways alot happened.

Well my tamagotchi Cran died today :( i dont have a clue how i just looked and it was too late. Mango my v4 turned into a Memetchi and she got the matchmaker today ! She mated with that bumblebee person. She got a girl! i wanted one because i want her to become the person with the ring thing around its waist. :D i dont know what i will name her.

I think that is it if more i will type some later:0

Thanks,

BRooke

Sorry i havent posted in like ages lol.

WEll alot happened if you know my v4 Patti didnt evolve into the chinese girl she is now currently a masktchi ;) stupid thing! and Sandy evolved into a MEMETCHI EW! im so sick of them things. but sandy died somehow i dont know how but the new ones name is Jamie and she was just a mizutamatchi and is currently a pirroritchi however you spell it. the black thing witht the antenna. and my mini tamagotchi i think is mimitchi but the older looking one.

THe matchmaker should come for Patti soon i hope she gets a boy shockingly.

thanks

brooke

Hello sorry i was going to post on easter but couldnt

my cousins came over for an easter egg hunt and i was bouncing on my moms exercising ball and he kicked it out from under me and i hurt my tailbone (back side) really bad so i couldnt really walk around and then yesterday (monday) i went ot the ER or the hospital to get x-rays and good thing nothings wrong but i cant do like gym/track for 3-4 days :eek: but better safe then sorry.

Well for easter i got a v4 even though i didnt want one but something good becasue now i have 3 and im giving my mini to my bff:) (strawberrystarfruit94) cause she came over on friday and sleeptover and we were looking for my sisters mini but couldnt find it:( Well my new v4 is blue with ocean waves on it and i got a boy named him jack and hes a hinotamatchi the fireball. Then Patti left her baby and i named her Birdy and shes a young memetchi! :huh: i hate them! my sister also got a v4 a boy. Then my v3 is still Jamie the mametchi. i dont know who i will get for jack and birdy. i dont want memetchi or ponytchi. And for jack i think i want the bumblebee guy with no arms or a universal character. Thats really it im going to school tomorrow i feel much better. But i prie missed an ok amount of work :eek: oh well i will just have to make it up.

Thanks for listening

Brooke

Latest posts

Back