My Tamagotchi Log(s)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mimitchi The Tamagotchi

Reaction score
Hiya! This is my tamagotchi log (ovbiously) :( .

I have 4 tamagotchis, but I will only log 3(2 v2s and a v3). I'm not logging my older tamagotchi (unknown type at the moment).

Here is the current info on my tamagotchis:

Name: Ruby

Type: Hinotamatchi

Training: 1 Bar

Generation: 1

Love: None

Weight: 65 lbs.

Hungry: Full

Happy: Full

Name: Ruby

Type: :mellow:

Training: 1 Bar

Generation: 1

Weight: 54 lbs.

Hungry: Full

Name: Soren

Type: Dorotchi

Training: 8 Bars

Generation: 2

Weight: 97 lbs. :( :( ;)

Hhungry: Full

That's my tamagotchis so far. They really need to exercize badly x.x . Usually, I play bump with them all at one time to lose weight. I'll post when i'm done with the new stats.

Earlyer today, I did an operation on my :mellow: to debug it, and that didn't work :( . :( That's one completed generation down the drain. :( I miss clare...

Anyway, my tamas are playing bump now and trying to lose weight, and I have to go now. I'll post in the morning, or later tonight.

Ok, i've been playing bump for a long time now. At one point, Ruby :mellow: started crying, so I got her a new training bar. My other Ruby just got in a bad mood. Another free bar! :( They both have 2 bars now.

Ruby is 23 lbs., Ruby :( (who is nicknamed Ruby2)is 17 lbs., and Soren has made a lot of progress at 63 lbs. 30+ loss! I'm still playing bump with them. Only Soren has been the real winner. He has been champ 3 times, and got to round 8 once. Everything else is scattered. My two roses haven't even been to round 7.

Well, i'll be on every now and then posting their progress.

Ok, I haven't been exercizing my tama, but i'll do that a lot later.

I just found out that my tama really did get debugged. I can speed up the time on Ruby2, but it take a while for it to work, and it only works for so long. Becuase of this, ruby2 evolved into an apple teen, but I don't know the name currently.

So she evolved, and Soren is down to 52 lbs. and I actually did a bit of exercize.

I was just linking my 2 v2s together a few seconds ago, and suddenly, the time went fast again. For a few seconds, Ruby was singing and rolling around, but now she is in normal time and just bouncing around on the normal screen.

Anyway, now Ruby2 is 1 year old. 5 bars, full hungry and happy, 29 lbs., and 1155 points. Ruby has full bars, 2 bars for training, 17 lbs., and 1259 points. Soren has full bars, 8 training bars, 52 lbs., and 8355 points. I'm going to buy 3 love potions once I get to 9000 points, but before that, i'm going to reach my dream of 9999 points, which will be fairly easy.

Well, i'll post later. Soren is going to exercize, and both Rubys will exercize to get to their lowest weight stage. Bye.

All of my tamas have been doing good this morning, but Ruby is still asleep. Soren got 9999 points, but i just bought everything in stock in the shop, so he now has only 9459 points. Later, i'm buying a love potion or two also.

Soren just used a plant, and got a sun thing which he bowed down to. If you know what it does and what it is, pm me.

Well, Soren is down to 38 lbs., Ruby is 20lbs., and Ruby2 is 29 lbs. Ruby has 1259 pts., and Ruby2 has 1220.

At the store, I bought a checkerboard thing, but found out that it is actually a cookie, but it really looks like a checker board.

Everyone has full hearts for hungry and happy. Soren has 8 bars, Ruby has 2, and Ruby2 has 6. Both rubys are one year old, and Soren might see the match maker today because he is 6 years old. Maybe when he is 7, he will see her.

That's all for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soren just went on a really big shopping spree!!! :angry: Yay! He bought 3 love potions, 2 steaks, and 3 cakes. Each love potion was 2000 points, each cake was 500 or 600 points, and steak was 800 points. After that, he had 59 points, but he played bump 2 times and now he has 69. He lost on the first round each time.

Ruby woke up about 15 minutes ago. She has 1109 points right now, and full hearts for hingry and happy. Soren and Ruby2 are the same. Ruby2 has 1070 points though.

If anything important happens later, i'll post it here.

I'm also still wondering that the thing is that Soren bows to. See my other post up one :unsure: .

I haven't updated in a while, so i'll just do a summary of what has happened.

Soren got married! :angry: :angry: :angry: He got married to a hamster type tama with a tail; a Hashizoutchi. And he had a...Girl!!! Yay! I'll be looking around at people in my school's tamas and see if they have any boy tamas for my new girl (which I will be naming Sofie).

Someone at my school bought the wrong type of battery, so I let her borrow my Ruby2's battery, so my debugged tama is having a bit of a rest. When I want to have her on, I have to open her back and push in her battery, so it's hard to get her on.

Ruby is doing fine. Nothing special has happened with her.

That's all.

Yay! My new tamagotchi Sofie was named this morning, and is now a tamatchi. She evolves tomorow, and I wonder what she will evolve into...

Ruby2 is now an on un official tamagotchi that will not be logged because she is now my lab rat because she got debugged. Now I use her for small snippets of things. Nothing special. If anything really special happens to her, i'll post it here. But now i'm not using her as a tamagotchi like Sofie and Ruby.

Ruby is evolving soon. I think it's today or tomorow.

Right now, Sofie wants attention. She now has 4 training bars! Yay!

Well, that's all for now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I'll do a mega slam post (or atleast try to :furawatchi: )

Sofie is currently a Nikatchi, and will be marrying a Hashizoutchi named Mike once she evolves. She weights 29 pounds, and i'm playing games of heading to lose the extra weight that she has. She currently has 2840 points and counting. She also has 22 friends. Why am I posting this? So you know every last thing about Sofie :furawatchi: . She has a full 9 training bars! I got her last one from her wanting attention with full everything. Also now she has full hungry and happy hearts. She is 3 years old, so she should evolve really soon. She is also on her 3rd generation :furawatchi: .

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: I just went down stairs to get my v2, and it died/went back to tamatown :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:. Oh well, I guess now I can try out this thing I heard of that can get you twins :furawatchi: . Well, I'll do it when i'm done typing this and see what happens. Wish me luck :furawatchi: .

With my other (debugged no more) tamagotchi, it got un-debugged (how ever that can happen). I guess he was debugged and now he isn't, so tomorow, i'll debug it again.

Well, I'll post in a minute or two when my new tamagotchi (which will hopefully be twins) will hatch.

Nope, only one egg. Forgot it had to be 20 years older or more. But either way, it hasn't been tested before. It hatching right now, and it's a girl! Yay! Welcome Carri!

Ok, I haven't posted in a long time again. Sorry :(

Well, my v3 tama is named Jill. 79 lbs. right now :D . 3 years old. 6 training bars. Girl in my fourth generation. My v2 tamagotchi lost her batteries ( :D ), so she can't really do anything at the moment. My other v2, if I haven't already said this, god un-debugged, so i'm going to try to find the time to debug it again this weekend. Well, nothing really much impotant has happened. I'll post a lot (or try to) this weekend.

Ok, Jill has left the building and has a new boy named Germo! (its gear-mo, grr-mo, or germ-o) He is in his 5th generation currently and is a Kuchitamatchi. My v2 that lost a battery has a new battery, but I haven't put it in yet. My other tama isn't doing anything at the moment...

Also, I have a target gift card for $20 :D , which is enough for a v3, so when I spot one, i'll buy it and start a new tamagotchi! ;) When I get it i'll post about it here B)

Basically, I play with my v3, and not much with my v2s. I'll post about them when something really interesting happens.

Right now, Germo is rolling around the screen! How cute B) :blink: :huh: Also, he weighs 29 lbs. That's all for now.

Latest posts

Back