My Tamagotchi log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

!Amy!

Reaction score
Hello, after being bored most of this morning, I have decided to make a log!I have 2 V3's.I will answer any questions about my tamagotchi's you have here.Well soon it will be my birthday.I have only been a member here for a while, bit i think this place is BRILLIANT!

To start the log or not to start the log is the question, Answer from audience :Start the log already.

_________YANG = YING!'s brother. YING! = YANG's sister._____________

Today nothing much has happened,YING! and YANG have dropped a few hearts and asked for attention only once.Awwwwww YING! is sleepin with her lion doll while YANG is sleeping with his action figure,Here are there stats:

NAME:YING!

TRAINING:[llll,,,,,,,]

HUNGRY: OOOO

HAPPYY:OOOO

NAME:YANG

TRAINING:[llll,,,,,,,]

HUNGRY: OOOO

HAPPYY:OOOO

The Tama-corner-

YING! :

Mum is really nice,sometimes I am allowed to come into her English lesson in her homewrok folder, but only if i have been good.Today me an mum went to the shop in Tama-town(v3)with my brother YANG.Mum bought me a lovely lion doll today for being quiet during her English lesson! :rolleyes: When she told us that for her birthday she will be getting a tamagotchi V4! So that means I might have a brother or a sister to help look after sometimes!Mum said that I will have to stay in her school bag when she is in her Maths lesson.I don't mind though as i am asleep at that time anyway!

YAWWWWWWWN well as I am a good tama i am going to sleep now with my lovely cute lion doll.My brother YANG likes to stay up later just to watch the football match.

YANG:

I went to the shop in tama-town with my sister today.Mum bought me a collectable action doll!Also if I have been good like my sister, then I get to come along to my mums English lessons!My hair is naturally spikey, which is very cool to some of the girls at my sisters private school.When we went to tama town(for v3's) mum headed for the toy shop to get us a present each, I headed for the music shop, and my sis headed or Forever tamagotchi, the clothes shop.I am glad mum lets me stay up a bit longer because then I get to watch all of the football match!!!!!!!!!!! WHich is very nice of my mum.YING! doesnt mine me staying up a bit later than her.I am normally asleep still when my sister wakes up.On school days for my mum we go into the back pouch of her school bag.both me and my sister enjoy listening to my mums English lessons, because we learn something new each time! Oh well the match has now finished.Time to go to bed with my action figure.Sweet dreams everyone at tama talk!

:wacko: !Amy! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I really enjoy writing my tamagotchi log, if you have any ideas for my log please post here, or PM me!Im really glad to be a member here at tamatalk, and i love reading other peoples logs too!

Well nothing much has happened yet.YING! is awake, she should be changing soo though, as she is 4 years old now.Hey whats that noise?OMG! YING! is changing into an adult! Yessssssssssss.And she is a..........................Pipotchi!Which i think a bit weird but is a small bit cool.But she is very cute!

YING! :Mum is pleased that I have changed from a Hinatchi to another bird character!Mum says in a few more days Miss Matchmaker will come, and she will bring a person for me to mate with.(and have children with the person that she brings)I wonder if they will be girls,or boys.Or even one boy and one girl!That would certainly be different from having normal tama-babies.Oh and yesterday i met a wonderful tamagotchi called Eliot.He is a Kutchipatchi, and i have a huge crush on him.He says that he went to Tamagotchi Elememtary school.Which is the school i went to!I can't seem to remember him.Eliot uses the dumbells alot to build up his muscles.(Well my mums friend says so)Ahhhhh i can't wait for !Amy!'s birthday.Another brother or sister to connect and play with!My brother YANG wants it to be a boy tamagotchi, while I want it to be a girl.Although i'm not really that bothered what gender it is...as long as I get to connect and play games with it! It will be a ton of fun.SOmetimes YANG can be annoying, whhen we are allowed to type on !Amy!'s log he always tries to write more than me, but now that i have evolved into an adult i can beat him!

YANG : Yo T.T, im awake, i want to find a cool girlfriend that likes me.If theres nobody at Tamagotchi School then mum says that YING!(my sis) could be my gf.Everyone hates me now, just because i'm Bill.Well my sis and mum like me anyway."Its not what you look like, its your personality" says my sister.Well i look sorta like a human to !Amy! and her friends.I guess that would be ok.Oh i see YING! told you that we try beat each other at typing things on mums log. :huh:

well now im an adult I can beat you sis! so there! :huh: :huh: :huh: Havin' a new bro or sis would be cool!ITS DEFFINATELY GONNA BE A BOY!(I hope)Well im going to the shops and to hang about with my mates.So see ya later you tama-alligators! heheh im a poet and i didnt even know it.Im gonna ace the test today.Although im an adult i can still help mum.I keep thinking whether i should ask mum to connect me and YING! so we can have two tama babies.I don't know if i should ask her.Im sure she won't mind if i ask her tomorrow!Yes tomorrow i will ask her to keep connecting us.Maybe when we are 5!

EKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OMG OMG ! I WILL BE GETTING £10 FROM MY NANA! AND I HAVE 5 POUND! yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss wooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooo i will be getting a GLOW IN THE DARK V4 TAMA! the tama of my dreams is going to come into my reach!2 v4 tamas! sorry for the caps lock but im just exited.

YING! :Yessssssss my mum is going to be getting a glow in the dark tamagotchi! and the cherry one for her birthday so if there is one girl and one boy tamagotchi, i will probabaly be connecting to the girl one, while my brother will connect with the boy if there is a boy and a girl.Now my mum can do a story about all of us.But mum will have to do 4 tama corners. 1 for each tama.Yay! im 6 now.Tomorrow I might be having a tamagotchi baby with YANG .Well now that I think of it i guess tomorrow it will be a bit weird.Because before me and YANG were going to be brother and sister forever, but now.... i guess we will be wife and husband.Girlfriend and boyfriend. :) I don't really want to have a tama babies as i will have to give one to YANG. sniff sniff If I do have a baby with YANG i will have to give it to him.Mum , can you PLEASE let the matchmaker come?!?!

YANG : YAY!Oh sis i never knew you were feeling sad about having to give away one of your tama-babies. Well mum I don't mind the matchmaker coming tomorrow.But if the matchmaker comes tomorrow when we are both 7 , won't that mean you have to keep checking us through English and Maths and computer class tomorrow?But if you do then you will have to be careful not to get found out by the teachers.Well I don't have much to say really.Oh mum on your birthday can you please make sure that me and YING! are best friends with the new tama?

!Amy!: if its what you wany YING im sure YANG won't mind.No YANG!YING! will be connecting with the pink V4 first!Sorry but you get to connect first with most of my friends tamagotchis!When I get the glow in the dark one then you can connect with it first.Yes that will be true YANG.In maths I will have to put you both on pause incase i miss the matchmaker when i am in Maths.But otherwise all the rest of the time you will be unpaused, so you can grow!I will keep checking both of you in English tomorrow.

What?the matchmaker came for them but they are only 6.oh well.Tomorrow is the lovely YO IS AWAKE!!i can't wait and neither can my tama's.

YING! : yay! I can't wait for the new tama to arrive.Well my little daughter will be named after me.And i think she shall be quite happy to see another tamagothi about the same age as her.

YANG : Yay! I can't wait for the new tama to arrive.Well my little daughter will be named after me-YANG.And i think she will be quite exited to see another tamagothi about the same age as her.Well im of to watch Futurama on my TV with my little girl.Ahhhhhhh the little rascal is very exited.

YING and YANG are paused so i can do my V4's.I will take some pics of them!

YO! : Cool!im typing on a log! YAY!well i wasnt very well yesterday on mums birthday,

JAZZ!: Yay! well im a girl called JAZZ! :D im hoping to become a ichigotchi when im a bit older.for and adult i want to be a Memitchi. exactly like these smileys >>>>> :nazotchi: :lol: :lol: :)

:furawatchi: Well long time no type on log i guess.

YO!:I am a teenager now.I am a Androtchi robot!Its what i wanted to be when i grew up into a teenager.For an adult i want to be a Mametchi!He is really cool and clever, and on most of the adverts on tv.When mum went to Durham there was no glow in the dark tamagotchi v4's :furawatchi:

But mum did get another.And she called her JAZZ! .

JAZZ!:I am JAZZ! I am a female itchigotchi.I have 30 intelligence 12 fashion and 15 kindness.

when I am ready to turn into an adult i hope to be either a Memitchi or a Mimitchi!Because personally I think they ROCK!I am 1 year old, and i have gotten robbed by the robber 2 minuted ago.He stole 100 gotchi - points from me, which i thought was very rude and also ver very very mean / nasty.!

Coolio ! YO! is a Mametchi while JAZZ! is an Itchigotchi. I don't have time to do the tamagotchi corner thing

Bye!

JAZZ is now a Ponychi , while YO! is a mametchi, he had a baby with my friends tama, it is a cute little baby boy! what to call him though. hmmmmmm ill call the baby SKOOL or SATs As i am going to be doing my sats this year =/ i hate sats they are gonna be sooo boring.

YO! : Well i have a little rascal of a tama with me, he is only little though.Oh i nealy forgot to mention if you see a Mametchi on your TV it might be me! ;D :huh: I work as a TV presenter so i am quite popular.By the way just so all you tamas in the world know, i work at The *NEW* Tamav4 Show !I even have my own website :huh:

JAZZ!: I'm so glad im a Ponychi, i didnt really want to be one but now they are as cool as a cumcumber! wait i hate cucumber YUCK ! Yes you heard right my brother had a son, i wish there was a really nice guy for me!Well i might meet him one day.I work as a firefighter.

last night *sniff* YO! my lovely mametchi left his baby boy, im gonns name it skool, ;p :angry: :lol:

;)

well they are both sleeping

JAZZ! left her little girl today, i named it FO FO after a name suggestion on my tama website! She is very cute as she is still a luvly lil baba.I just went to answer the door, and SKOOL just changed into a hinotamachi, the hedgehog/fire flames one =)

Latest posts

Back