My Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baby_Doll_or_Stilettos!

Reaction score
Okay, well I have a Tamagotchi. A female, I named her Asia after my favorite new sing (Asia Nitollano) and she's two right now. Getting kinda worried if I play too many games because she only weighs two pounds, so I wonder if I should feed her a lot more or like normal? I think this is it: :eek: but I'm not sure I just remember it has a bow on it's head.

(I had to stop so at the time so here is the log now)

Now, Asia weighs 8 pounds. I still play games with her but I am feeding her so she doesn't get to little. My favorite game to play with Asia is "Jumping Rope" we usually get from 0-30 depending on how well I'm paying attention to it. Right now her stats are: 89-78-55, so I'm doing a good job so far. I can't wait to get home and maybe get a job offer tonight. Hopefully, I'll remember how to do it! [;p;] Well, that's all for now....I gotta pay attention to Asia.

A little while after school, me and Asia began heading home. Asia was allowed one orange and nothing else, well for now. I really don't like giving her snacks that much. Asia bounced around in her "room" for the longest until I pressed the "C" button and she came closer to her "mommy" [me] and winked and showed her bow to me. She's so good right now, I decided if Asia has a baby girl I will name it Thais spelt Tais (without the h) or for a boy Tyler/Tylar.

But Asia is the one holding my attention right now. Asia is my little "ray of sun-shine" right now. I love having my Tamagotchi. I think I will give Asia a special treat for dinner, probably milk and a drumstick. (that's all I have so far for extra meals) And might buy her some new clothes when we visit TamaTown. She has jeans, a shirt, and a skirt right now. I'm about to use her fishing pole and try my luck, hopefully I won't get a tin can again...my luck was used. I got 2k [2000] extra points, to spoil Asia with! I love spoiling my Tamagotchi so much!

Asia usually goes to sleep around 8:30-9:00, so I might just count up my money to see if I have enough to buy her a friend seeing as my best friend doesn't have her Tamagotchi [A V4] yet. She has her V3 but she can't find it. I think I will buy a different design though, so I can get a different password to the shop thing. Asia and I might go to TamaTown for thirty to fourty-five minutes today and earn points and have her usual "night class" at around 7:15 or after dinnfer. I don't like not having Asia awake during school, so I keep her on silent so she doesn't get "Tama-napped" by a teacher and so I can play with her.

I changed my mind while writing this, I think I might name a girl either Mari (Mardi) and then the next time Ela or Ella since I like Mariela too and that's how you pronuce her name. Mardi-Ella (with a silent r). And name a boy Chole since I love the name Nichole but I'm gonna do a shortned verison of Nicholas instead of Nickolas like my friend suggested.

Well, gonna give Asia attention. Still not working and waiting for a job offer but she just got 100 GPs taken away so she's sad....

A little while after school, me and Asia began heading home. Asia was allowed one orange and nothing else, well for now. I really don't like giving her snacks that much. Asia bounced around in her "room" for the longest until I pressed the "C" button and she came closer to her "mommy" [me] and winked and showed her bow to me. She's so good right now, I decided if Asia has a baby girl I will name it Thais spelt Tais (without the h) or for a boy Tyler/Tylar.

But Asia is the one holding my attention right now. Asia is my little "ray of sun-shine" right now. I love having my Tamagotchi. I think I will give Asia a special treat for dinner, probably milk and a drumstick. (that's all I have so far for extra meals) And might buy her some new clothes when we visit TamaTown. She has jeans, a shirt, and a skirt right now. I'm about to use her fishing pole and try my luck, hopefully I won't get a tin can again...my luck was used. I got 2k [2000] extra points, to spoil Asia with! I love spoiling my Tamagotchi so much!

Asia usually goes to sleep around 8:30-9:00, so I might just count up my money to see if I have enough to buy her a friend seeing as my best friend doesn't have her Tamagotchi [A V4] yet. She has her V3 but she can't find it. I think I will buy a different design though, so I can get a different password to the shop thing. Asia and I might go to TamaTown for thirty to fourty-five minutes today and earn points and have her usual "night class" at around 7:15 or after dinnfer. I don't like not having Asia awake during school, so I keep her on silent so she doesn't get "Tama-napped" by a teacher and so I can play with her.

I changed my mind while writing this, I think I might name a girl either Mari (Mardi) and then the next time Ela or Ella since I like Mariela too and that's how you pronuce her name. Mardi-Ella (with a silent r). And name a boy Chole since I love the name Nichole but I'm gonna do a shortned verison of Nicholas instead of Nickolas like my friend suggested.

Well, gonna give Asia attention. Still not working and waiting for a job offer but she just got 100 GPs taken away so she's sad....

Asia just had night classes for a little while, I wonder what job she will get. I hop she evolves to something I like. I hope the enxt baby is a girl too. I will tell you more later, just know Asia is happy!

I just stayed on TamaTown only getting GOLD bags for the longest till I got 9900, the limit of points bring my total GPs to 13890, that's alot! I'm about to get that and sign back in and start again.

I forgot to put Asia to sleep when I went to sleep so she got sick and had two piles of poop but I gave her some medience. Then I got mail, boy do I hate that robber! He makes Asia angry!

Asia also evovled last night to Pyonkotchi

(What Asia was probably thinking) Yeah, I hate that guy! He steals the stuff I worked so hard for! But aleast he didn't steal it all!

Asia loves to bounce AROUND! And she loves her second bow, I might restart and try and get a MiMi. I'm gonna try to find a way to keep her happy with out giving her too many snacks. She is usually happy anyway but I want to have a better way to keep her happy! My friend is gonna get a tamagothi so I'm gonna try an get them two married cause by that time mine will be a baby

Well, Asia is four. I hope she gets a new job, I want her to do something in the arts. She got a visit from the king, I think, earlier and he left a plant!

Hey, People. It's Asia. My "Mommy" just fed me and we're about to go to Tama Town! I got my Grad. Gown and I think the hat, can't wait to see what's next in my life!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, it's me Asia again. I'm four and I love taking baths for Mommy! I brushed my teeth already and I'm taking a bath now! Time to get all squeaky clean after getting dirty at Tama Town yesterday!

"Mommy" says she gonna feed me an orange and some bread before she goes to church for some evening teen event. I wonder how long before she pays attention to me but I know not long,m she can't stand not looking at me for more than five minutes (lol).I love my "mommy" she takes good care of me. You guys can call her Chole

ASIA DIED WHILE I WAS SLEEP! RIP, ASIA! Now I guess I can raise that little fashion designer I wanted (lol) It hasn''t hatched yet but when it does I'll tell you

I think of Mari, she doesn't do anything ....the shop takes 24 hours to get new stuff ...but Mari is still cool though. Maybe it's a glitch?

Latest posts

Back