My Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama-Addict

Reaction score
Hiya! This is kickthekan123, but with a new account 'cause my old username got kind of boring. But now it's time for the actual Tamagotchi information! I have a v4.5 and it's a Ura Togetchi named Ron, after Ron Weasley from the Harry Potter series. He evolved a little bit earlier today and the mailman hasn't came to give him the [!] mail yet.

If Ron has a baby boy, I'll name the baby boy Lupin or Harry (I think Lupin sounds cooler than Harry, personally) and if it's a baby girl she'll be named Ginny or Tonks. The girl names are hard to choose from 'cause Ginny's a cute name and Tonks is a silly name. Ron is 2 years old and 32 pounds. He's using the fishing pole the King gave him right now. It's a... empty can. Ron's sad now and he doesn't want to play a game of Manhole (my favorite game), so I'm feeding him 1 cupcake. Now it let's me play Manhole! I just won Manhole and won 400 Points, so now Ron has 4000 Points. I've saving them up so he can buy something cool from TamaTown. Bye!

I just bought Ron a bow that he looks so cute in! He wants to talk.

Ron: Ugh. Mom, stop!

Well, Ron just wanted to say good night! =) I've been given 500 Points. Keep reading!

Heya, Tama-Addict here but I'd rather go by TA. I woke up at an hour til' noon today and Ron had two hungry hearts and two happy hearts! I quickly fed him cereal and won a game of Manhole with him. My grandma came back from Utah and bought me the first three Fable Haven books and Pride and Prejudice. I'm eating sea salt and pepper chips and they're great! Ron's eying me enviously.

Ron: Those chips look good. Do you like them?

Yes, Ron, they're really good.

Ron: ... Can I... have some?

Sure. *hands chip to Ron* Here, try it.

*puts chip in mouth* Ron: Mmm. Mmm. Pretty good--blehhh! *spits out food* Bleh! Blehhh!

What's wrong, Ron? It's not spicy!

Yesterday Ronnie got his job and he's a singer! He's really good at it and I'm taking him to get paid right now. :nazotchi: leaves him a bag of points and walks away--it's 1,120 Points! Now Ron has 5020 Points in all! But he's 39 lbs! I'm going to play Manhole with Ron, then use the Fishing Pole I just bought and take him to TamaTown. Peace!

I went to TamaTown with Ron and he now has [SIZE=18pt]7120 Points![/SIZE] Isn't that the coolest? I noticed that there's only 30 views for this log... am I doing something wrong? Does my log really stink that badly? Please PM me and give me hints on how to make my log better please!

Hm... shouldn't Ron be married? Cause he's 5 years old and at 10:30 this morning Mrs Matchmaker didn't come. Does anybody know what time the v4.5 Matchmaker comes, 'cause if so please PM me and tell me. I went to Office Depot for some school supplies and there was some notebooks for seventy-four cents and the journals had about 200 or 300 pages! I bought it (it originally was about ten dollars, isn't that awesome) and I'm going to use it as a journal/Tama journal/Animal Crossing :Wild World journal. Today I used my $32 and bought AC:WW and so far it's pretty fun. My DS is charging (I killed the battery playing my old Zelda Gameboy game) so I can't tell you about it. I'll post again whenever Ron marries (whenever that may be). Bye!

Ron got married! He married some drunk, potato-looking Tama with wings and they kissed and Ron had a baby girl! Aww! I helped my uncle clean around the house and for helping him, he gave me $10! I'm now saving up to buy an Angelgotchi. I'm looking at eBay too--the Angelgotchis are really cute! 'Cause I don't have a credit card (stop laughing), so my grandma said that if I had the money in cash she'll buy it with her credit card and then I'll give her the cash. I've been looking at a pretty silver and white one. I'm looking for one with batteries 'cause the batteries are so expensive. But back to the v4.5 info. I'm deciding to name the baby girl Ginny. (Wowza, I typed in 'tamagotchi devilgotchi' just to see what would turn up and there's one for $210! That much for a Tama?!) I don't need to buy a Tamagotchi holder or anything--I'm actually weaving one! It's taking forever and I'm using embroidery thread 'cause I couldn't find any yarn. I'm going to stop babbling on and wasting your time so peace out!

Latest posts

Back