My tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mimitchi9999

Reaction score
This is my very first log. I never made a log here. but i`ll try to record on it every day. I`ve been taking care of my V1 Ichigotchi, my V2 kinakomotchi (hard to spell. sorry.), and my V3 mametchi. They`re all girls and are douing fine. The ichigtochi`s name is kitty (XP I could`ve named it Ichi when she was a baby.), the kinakomotchi`s name is zelda (XD had no other name!), and my mamatchi`s name is Ariel. Just like i said, they are all girls nd I`ve been taking care of them this my very first log though. i`m just playing Jump with Kitty and bump wth zelda at the same time. it`s hard though. I want to try getting different adults every generation.

Right Now kitty was mad, so i had to praise her anmd she got happy. then I fed her, But for the other two, Ariel was fine, but zelda wasn`t. I had to give her one snack and two meals. Kity and zelda still didn`t grow since I left them on pause and ariel didn`t get the matchmker yet. And yes, i`m playing bump with zelda while typing about what`s happening at the same time, kinda complicated. That`s all for now!

... woah.. didn`t see that coming. Sorry i didn`t put anything up yesterday. anyways, do you have to care for a tomagotchi in different ways to get different adults? adults have different personalities. Right now i donated all my gothi points from ariel (my V3) to the king. i`m playing bump with her and taking care of zelda and kitty too. it`s really hard to do it at the same time.

BReaking news!

i know it`s been six minutes, but I can`t edit. My V3 just ran out of batteries! the other two are fine. I already looked around the hose, i had to ask my dad though.. tough luck for my V3, there`s no more batteries. it`s gonna be a day before he gets a new battery for my V3. after the bump game it just ran low on energy.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Removed: Please do not post in other people's logs. If you wish to comment, please use the PM system!*

*Removed: Please do not post in other people's logs. If you wish to comment, please use the PM system! - That's why we have it :D *

*Removed: Please do not post in other people's logs. If you wish to comment, please use the PM system! - That's why we have it :D *

*Removed: Please do not post in other people's logs. If you wish to comment, please use the PM system! - That's why we have it ;) *

Latest posts

Back