my tamagotchi logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What! Will needs another meal!? Oh well. He got fed a Hamburger. A little while ago he asked for tranning and we won shoe pairs not mutch going on here...!! He got 60% bonding!! YAY! I might do pics later because i havent done them in a while.

Bye!

Tamabunny^^ And Tamas

Sorry for no posts in Sooooooooooooooooo long! Here update:

A copel of days ago Zada changed into Ura Vilotchi I've never got her before. And she got a job as being A weight lifter.

Then Willam,Emily, and Nick changed! I can't remember but I think Nick was a yes! He was! Nick was A Numutchi, Willam A Mumutchi, and little Emily was A Flamigo dancer!? Wll she was Onputchi. Nick got married to Susie yesterday. they had A daughter and A son(They don't have names yet! :D ). Then aftter hours I found A memetchi for Willam. It seemes I didint have enogh bonding because it resulted in the Cherrful family.

Oooooh lookie! Zada got's mail! It's A heart....! Zada do you have a seceret admier?

Uuhg can i stop typing now if I post piucs later?

*nods*

Thank you *passes out on floor*

Tamabunny^^

PS if you want to catch me i'll be on Tamagotchi Paradise!

OK The Tama family has got names. Nolee, Ah well she express her attude in diffrent ways... Lucky(First name picked out Lee), A happy go lucky attuide makes him very hyper! But other than that (And that he bounces off the walls when you give him candy. Litarly!!)

He's A very injoyable Son.

COLOR CODE!!!

♥Tama family♥

Nolee=Hot pink

Lucky=Green

Zada=Lime(Yes Zada's apart of this family too.)

~Sweet family~

Jack=Blue

Jill=Pink

(All=black)

They would like to chat now!

Hi Everyone! It's Nolee! I've never met the Sweet family before!

Hi Nolee! Im Jack! And i've never met the Tama family before!

And im Jill Jack's Sister! Nice to meet you Nolee!

Nice to meet you too Jill!

Hi everyone! Rember me?! As you know im Zada!Also mommy I got mail!

Let's see... Luck and E-Mail!?!? Well luck first...

$ *

♥ *

(This is health but if your healthy your happy!!) ^^ *

Awww That suck's... Well let's check your E-Mail...

the King!! He left money!! 600Gp! Thank you King!!

Thank you King!!

Well I got to go load up the pics of you (Talking to tamas) We'll have to chat some more later, OK?

OK.

CHAT ENDS.

OK Zada let's feed you Omlet we got you Yestreday at the sale. *feeds zada omlet* Wasin't that good?

Zada:It was delouses!!

Ok... Oh My! You need A game! Hmmm Let's play Tug-O-War. *plays Tug-O-War with Zada* We won and got 400Gp!Now let's check out the shop... Ehh nothing that I whant. I got what I wanted, A Pincle(And it says SOLD Because i bought it :mametchi: ).

The Tama family pooed. And the Sweet family Should in A second...Speacking of the Sweet family they need A meal...How about Milk?

Jill:I love Milk! Yes please!

Jack:I want Milk too!!

Milk it is then. *feeds milk* Oh My! Now the Tama family needs Food! for you how about A hot dog?

Nolee: Nah. I'de rather have A hamburger.

Lucky: Me too.

OK Hamburger then. *feeds Hamburger* We've made A very long post, why don't we do more later?

We can go now are fingers are getting tired. Bye Tama talkers!

Bye!

Tamabunny^^ and Tamas

PS the last post I forgot to put "Tamabunny^^ And Tamas. Sorry.

I know I just posted A second ago but they called for tranning I chose the third icon(Tama family) And it was maracas! On the Sweet family I accendtly pressed C But I trainned them anyway! The got A triangle! And Zada's been doing nothing (expet floating.) in the few second's. Bye!!

Tamabunny^^ And Tamas

Oh My! Zada you pooped!! *cleanes* And you got mail! It's E-mail And the king!! Wow. 900GP. Go king!!

Zada: Yeah!! go king!!

Awww man. The Sweet family didint get all the hearts filled... Oh here!! Also since it's soo late I'll do short Stats.

STATS

~Sweet family~

Happy:♥♥♥♥

Hungry:♥♥♥♥

Bonds:20%

Name:Sweet

Jill, ??+Tororotchi=Shelltchi

Jack, ??+Mousetchi=Korokotchi

Normal family

♥Tama family♥

Happy:♥♥♥♥♥

Hungry:♥♥♥♥♥

Bonds:20%

Name:Tama

Nolee, ??=Belltchi

Lucky, ??=Ahirukutchi

Cherrful family

V4.5 (a.k.a newley name the Tenpo family{My first tamas nick name was Tenpo})

Happy:♥♥♥☼(☼ Means X)

Hungry:♥☼☼☼(Noooo!!)

☺:22

♥:58

◙:108

Name:Zada

Gen:18

Eeeekkkkk!!! Im feeding Zada Sushi three times!! *feeds Zada shusi 3 times* Now for A game... Climb should do the trick... -Plays climb with Zada* We won!! Woh too much for one's night of posting. So G'Night And Bye!

Tamabunny^^ And Tamas

PS 83 post's(84 if you count this one) And- Wow!! 738 veiws!! Thank you tama talkers!!

The Tamas Changed!! It's funny though, there the same tamas as the Sweets! And the tamas called for tranning A second ago and they got to color! The Sweets called for tranning too but I don't know what they did...! They would like to chat now.

CHAT STARTS

Hi everyone! It's Nolee here! Im A Shelltchi!

Im A Shelltchi too! Were like twins, Nolee!

Yeah we are!!

Mom, Can me and Nolee go to the mall?

Not uitill you clean your room. Nolee already cleaned her's.

OK...

Hi Tamatalkers!! It's Jack!! Im A korokotchi!

Me too! But the thing I don't like is that were acorns...But I like popcorn!!

Don't cook yourself Jack! Not you either Lucky!!

Lucky and Jack:But Mom..

No but's now go to your room!

OK.....

This is getting too much...ick.

CHAT ENDS

The Sweets just made A mess...*cleans up mess* Also just A little reminder The Sweets Are NOT mine there my mom's tamas. i gave her them because her B-Day is coming up and The Sweets are A early B-Day gift. Oh I almost forgot Here.

STATS

~The Sweets~

Happy::♥♥♥♥♥

Hungry::♥♥♥♥☼

Bonding:40%

Jill,??+Tororotchi=Shelltchi

Jack,??+Mousetchi=Korokotchi

Normal family

♥Tama family♥

Happy:♥♥♥♥☼

Hungry:♥♥☼☼☼

Bonding:30%

Nolee,??+Belltchi=Shelltchi

Lucky, ??+Ahirrukutchi=Korokotchi

Normal family

Enouth typing for now. I'll do Zada's Stats later. Bye!

Tamabunny^^ And Tamas

Im sorry! I havent updated in 4 days!! I've been very busy. OK here's A very, very long update.

The tama family grew up. Nolee grew into A Young Patchi. Lucky into A Numutchi.And the parents were kissing too A second ago.

The Sweet family grew too. Jill is A Vilotchi. Jack A Furinkotchi (a.k.a Clock guy). And the Sweets parents were kissing too.

And Zada left her baby after haveing her baby on the 21st. She had A baby boy. As I said she left at Midnight last night. Her baby boy was named Max. He is now A Hodiotchi And A very happy one too. And he was hatched today for A groupe hatching At TP.

STATS

~Sweet family~

Bonding:70%

Jill, Fubatchi+Tororotchi+Shelltchi=Vilotchi

Jack, Mufuwatchi+ Mousetchi+Korokotchi=Furinkotchi

Normal family

♥Tama family♥

Bonding:70%(No im not copying the exat stats from the Sweet family!)

Nolee, Omututchi+Belltchi+Shelltchi=Yone Patchi

Lucky, Omututchi+Arukutchi+Korokotchi=Numutchi

Normal family

☺Tenpo family☺(Tenpo was very funny)

Hungry:♥♥♥☼

☺:22

♥:18

◙:36

Name:Max

Gen:19 (I invit you to A party [pm only please. If you wanna party with me pm me to.] when I get to the 20th gen!!)

Max made A mess here. *cleanes up mess* Now he needs A meal and A game. He also got fed Some cereal. Aww man!! I have to feed him 2 times Again to get him to play!! *feeds two more cereals* How about climb! Yay! We won And got 400Gp! Now he's got mail!! Let's see... Just A E-mail. Nooooo!! A robber he took 300GP!! The Sweet family made A mess. Also the tamas are not going to talk today there in bed with The flu. OK that was alot of typing. So Bye!!

Tamabunny^^

PS the tamas just made A mess.

Hi!! Before I forget: Jill married Lucky and Had three eggs (What they were in the stats!). While I marred Nolee (Yoen patchi) With kutchipatchi(100% bonding!) on the dating show and they had three eggs!! I didint even get the Easygoing family. :rolleyes: <_< :unsure: :wacko:

STATS

~Sweet family~

Happy:♥♥☼☼☼(Nooo!! Im fixing that now!!)

Hungry:♥☼☼☼☼(This isint any better. :) )

Bonding:0%

Name: Sweet

??[boy] (They don't have names yet!!),Fubatchi=Mattaritchi

??[girl],Fubatchi=Tororotchi

??[boy],Mufuwatchi=Mousetchi

Normal family

♥Tama family♥

Happy:♥♥♥♥♥

Hungry:♥☼☼☼☼(Im fixing that as we tipe...)

Bonding:0%

Name: Tama

Chariety(sp?)(It's A boy name!),Fubatchi=Mattaritchi

Hope, Fubatchi=Tororotchi

Prince(I've always wanted to call A Tama that),Omututchi=Ahirrukutchi

Normal family

☺Tenpo family☺

Happy:♥♥☼☼

☺:38

♥:26

◙:36

Name: Max

Gen:19

Max, Tusubutchi(Boy)+Hodoietchi=Kujakutchi

Too much typing, too much typing! I need A rest. So goodbye!

Tamabunny^^

PS PM me to say anything (Perfably good) About this log!!

Im sick so not much update's.

Yesterday or 2 days ago the Sweets and the Tamas Changed into teens. I'll tell you what they are- OMGosh!!!! The Sweets changed!! And they called for tranning. So I gave them Some cards. Aww man now I forgot what they were... The tamas Are:

Donny, Mamekatchi

Hope, Chamametchi

Prince, Bakutchi

Grrr The Sweets still don't have names!

Uhyotchi

Watatchi

Hagutchi

Max changed too.

Max, Elvis Inpersonater

Ahh!! Now the tamas changed!!

Donny, Hagutchi

Hope, Lovezukitchi