My Tamagotchi Logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Mini and V.2 last night!!! The mini hatched into a marutchi-type thingy. The egg for the V.2 hatched into a baby girl!!! I named her JAMIE. Then she changed into a hitodetchi. HOLLY is still the Pyonchitchi. That is all.

HOLLY is just as usual. My mini turned into a Mametchi, and my V.2 turned into a Young Mametchi. That is all.

HOLLY had a baby boy!!! The MatchMaker mated her with a Whaletchi. My mini is the same. I'm gonna see how long I can keep my mametchi on it! JAMIE is pretty much the same, nothing special. But... I saw the Chronicles of Narnia movie today, and I had to put all my tamas on PAUSE!!! XO

-tw

My mini tama is just the same. A mametchi! It didn't die yet!! I used the good-bye tama tip on HOLLY yesterday and she left. :( But... I named the baby ROGER. I had to keep him on PAUSE because I was at a friend's sleepover and I couldn't take care of him. :angry: Good sleepover, though. :D So I pretty much just unpaused ROGER at 12:00 PM and took care of him from there. I was so busy on the computer, I forgot all about poor lil ROGER. He beeped when he went to sleep. I looked, and my heart sank. POOR ROGER! He had 2 poops, 3 happy hearts, and 3 hungry hearts! I wanted a Kuribotchi again soooo bad! But I gave up hope on one after that. When he woke up, I acted fast. Fed him. Played JUMP. Flushed his potty. Then... he changed. Oh boy, I thought. A marutchi. Just what I need. I'm not a very big fan of marutchos at all. So I expected the worst. And out came ROGER, out of the flickering lights, a Kuribotchi! So yeah, now I'm just watching him blob around. Ahh, the memories of BLOB. Such a nice Cho Himetchi! And, by the way, JAMIE is a Furawatchi!!!!! YAY! And here's a lovely picture for you:

JAMIE :furawatchi: ROGER :blink: MINI TAMA :mametchi:

ROGER turned into a Hinatchi today!!! YES!!! I've always wanted one!!! Well... nothing else has changed. JAMIE is still a Furawatchi. My mini tama is still a Mametchi. That's about it!

Nothing new except... JAMIE had a baby girl! The MatchMaker mated her with a turnip-like tama. Cool! My mini is still a mametchi, and ROGER should change from hinatchi to an adult tomorrow morning. YAY! But the really really really really really bad thing is that... school starts on Tuesday and I have to PAUSE them all during school. Bummer. Well, I'm off to make a topic in "Departures" about it. I'm only allowed on weekends when school starts. XC

Today ROGER changed into a Marumimitchi! Just like ANGEL did. JAMIE still has her baby girl. The wierd thing is, my Mametchi on my mini tama turned into a Ginjirotchi today. Odd. That's about it. The sad thing is... it looks like one of my two new fish just died. My fish are always dieing. :mellow:

With Sadness,

tenniswinner

OK. We have a lot to discuss. First of all...

Tama mini? Nothing different.

JAMIE? Outta town.

JAMIE's girl? ROSE, once a kinokamotchi, now an ichigiotchi.

ROGER? Nothing different. Though I do say, the MatchMaker is expected tonight.

Now then. First lesson: FiNiShEd.

Second lesson: UnCoMpLeTe

Rainbow has gone to heaven. You might think I'm nuts because I'm talking about my fish.

Fin has gone to heaven also.

Gill entered the Fish Lair yesterday. Got stuck under rocks 50 million times.

Now then. First lesson: FiNiShEd.

Second lesson: FiNiShEd

Third lesson: UnCoMpLeTe

Finally, the last bits of valuable info.

Got a cell phone this morning.

Friday has come, no school on Saturdays or Sundays.

Lesson 1, 2, and 3 are now FiNiShEd. I don't know why I did that.

Thanx for reading and I'm sorry I'm acting wierd. O_0

It's been a while, huh? Well... back to school tomorrow, so ROSE, my Mini tama, and LAURA are going to have to go on PAUSE for about 7 or 8 hours. Bummer. I saw ROGER leave last night, using my Good-Bye tama tip. Sooo sad. But I barely got to watch him leave because I was studying for a math test and my mom told me to do an example for her so she'd know I understand that form of math, and before I knew it, ROGER was gone, and he turned the lights out for LAURA, his daughter. I raised LAURA this morning, and she changed into a kinokamotchi. Every tama of mine should wake up in about 5 minutes. My mini tama is still the same. My sister leaves for college today, because she stayed for about a month for Christmas and New Years. Well, I'm getting the hang of texting on my cell phone. How cool!!!

Thanx For Reading,

tenniswinner

Friday the 13th, eh? Oh boy... I bet I'm going to... fall down the stairs later today.

It's been about 5 days, huh. A lot of tama stuff happened. One bad thing happened, too. ;)

ROSE turned into a Cho Himetchi... about 2 or 3 days ago. The MatchMaker came this morning and gave her a baby boy (I set the time to 7:00 PM and it came). Mini tama died on Wednesday. It was sooo sad. And yet wierd and scarey. O.O My mini tama is now a Mametchi. Hoorah. Hm.... LAURA is a Young mametchi. She is 3... she should change today/before beddy bye, or tomorrow morning. I want a Kutchipatchi sooo incredibly bad. When LAURA changes, I'll see if I can make a pretty picture for you. :D That's all for now, and no school on Monday!!!!!!!!

Pretty Picture Time!!!

ROSE :blink: LAURA :blink: MINI TAMA :blink:

Just so you know, ROSE in that picture is without her baby. I'm going to do a little test. Yes, a test. Not really a test, just a... a... I don't know what to call it. :D I'm going to PAUSE ROSE's baby boy when he's all alone without his mother, and then I'm going to wait for LAURA's baby when it comes to be a baby all alone too. Then I'll raise the babies together. Then, if they're different genders, I'll mate them. :eek: LAURA's on Generation 15 and ROSE is on Generation 2.

And another thing, comments, questions, etc. are welcome here. Just be sure to use proper grammer. And no fighting, swearing, arguing, etc. Thank you.

This log just gets bigger and bigger, and I like it. :D

Nothing unlucky really happened yesterday. I have a feeling that my tama batteries are going to go dead soon. B) Anyways, LAURA's brushing her teeth, and ROSE... *sighs*

To PAUSE or not to PAUSE, that is the question. Should I PAUSE her every night until LAURA's baby is ready to go too? LAURA is suppose to have a baby tomorrow. That means that... if the MatchMaker comes at 10:00 or 10:30 AM, the next day I'll be able to make LAURA leave at that time. Thank goodness I have vacation from school on Monday. :huh: If the MatchMaker comes at 7:00 or 7:30 PM... same story just a different time. OK. I've made a decision (sorry if bad spelling).

ROSE will be PAUSEd every night until LAURA is ready to leave her child. Then I will make both parents leave at the same time.

Tomorrow I'll just set the time to 7:00 PM every now and then. Oh boy. There's a bad part I just remembered.

LAURA is still 4 years old. B) the MatchMaker came only once when one of my tamas' were 5 years old. That means I might just have to wait until Monday for LAURA to have a baby. ;)

I'll see what happens. I'll get back to you guys soon.

:blink: I just made ROSE leave. -_- I couldn't help myself. I don't care if my tamagotchis are at the same stages. I can't keep PAUSEing ROSE every night like that, or she'll age very old and pass away. So her baby boy, NACHO, should change soon. :) He's on PAUSE now, until I find the time to raise him. :( Cute lil' guy. So small. I only fed him all the meals he needed, so we have a lot of happy hearts to fill in. I saw ROSE leave, and now the Pretty Picture is broken. -_- But I'm happy ROSE left. Because all I get is Cho Himetchi and Furawatchi. It might seem cool, but it gets mighty boring. :wacko:

-tenniswinner, LAURA, and NACHO

I just raised NACHO! I thought I'd get a Marutchi, but I got a Kuribotchi! YAYAYAY! PRETTY PICTURE TIME!!!

NACHO <_< LAURA :D MINI TAMA :wacko:

Sorry I haven't replied for a while. I really don't want to show my signature to everyone. It looks really really bad. I can't seem to find the edit button anymore, as if it has disapeared.

When I'll look back at this post 20 years from now, my signature will be fixed. So what I mean to say is that I really don't want to show my signature to everyone at the moment.

OK, tama information time.

NACHO turned into a UFOtchi, or Yu-fotchi, yesterday at around 5:00 PM. Mini tama hasn't changed. LAURA is just as usual, but I'm going to set the time to 6:59 PM and wait a minute right now to see if the MatchMaker will come.

Nope, it didn't come. I'll try again later.

I have to finish a book report right now and study for a Social Studies test before my mom comes home and goes BOOM! Wish me luck!!!

I guess I'll get back to you Friday evening, k?

See Ya Soon,

tenniswinner

:lol:

That's NACHO!!! A Kuchipatchi!

:D

Mini Tama up and at 'em!

If only there was a kinokamotchi emoticon...

Well, that's MANGO! A kinokamotchi.

I really was aiming for a Kuribotchi. -_- Still cute though, eh? Signature is not fixed yet. Come on Admin, time is running out...

I am soooooo happy about the Kuchipatchi, though!!! I wasn't being such a good owner to get it though... :lol: There's a certain way to get them. You have to lay off on the all-the-time-Happy-Heart-Filling-every-time-a-Happy-Heart-disapears Game. Got to be strict, but every two Happy Hearts lost, and one Hungry Heart lost, then it's time to fix 'em up. And let it get a few pounds overweight if possible. If it's a teen, that is! :) Today my mom was really nice and let me go online! I'll see you tomorrow, also. IT'S FRIDAY (tomorrow)! Still have to go through school. Oh boy. Bus. Ten million flights of stairs. Books. Homework. Tests. STRESS!

School is Stressfully Yours,

tenniswinner

Wow you did good with your tamagotchis. Hey when your tama. grows old without finding a partner how many days will it take until the mathmaker comes? :lol: :lol: -_- :D

Wow you did good with your tamagotchis. Hey when your tama. grows old without finding a partner how many days will it take until the mathmaker comes? :D   :ichigotchi:   ;)   :(
Probobly 2, 3, maybe even 4 days. But the MatchMaker may come more than once. :)

My signature is as good as new! Thanx, Admin!!!

My mini tama changed into a Ginjirotchi yesterday while we were at a restaraunt. We were eating, and then all of a sudden you here this crazy beeping sound. Tiny sound, though. MANGO changed into a Hinatchi today. NACHO is the same, but the MatchMaker should come tonight.

Some bad news:

My mom says that anything I get from school that's below an A is bad. On my Report Card, I had 4 A's and 4 B's. And my mom says, "We really need to concentrate on Social Studies. Bring your book home every might so we can reveiw what you learned." Great. My 400 pound Social Studies book. :lol: It's not like haven't hurt my back already from that 1 billion ton backpack. And of course, she had to say this, "And less time on the computer." What did the computer do to her? :D Oh well. I guess it's "good" for my education. -_- Well, I'll try to get back to you if the MatchMaker comes for NACHO.

-tenniswinner, NACHO, MANGO, and Mini Tama

Well, my mom was being nice today. :lol: She let me online!!! Well... MANGO is 3 years old!!! That means that he should change tomorrow! My mini tama should die tomorrow or Wednesday. Not that I'm looking forward to it or anything... :lol: I made the MatchMaker come for NACHO when I came home from school today. He was mated with a Gozarutchi, and has a daughter now. Uh... help me out on the name. Post replies or whatever, and PLEASE help me with the name!!!!!!!

-tenniswinner, MANGO, NACHO, mini tama

Well, NACHO is great. Except one thing..... HE'S NOT EVEN HERE! I expected him to stay another day. But he left last night without me knowing. :rolleyes: So now I have JENNA that I'm too stuborn to raise right now. :furawatchi: I'm practicing for my speech on Friday about German Sheperds... I'm really nervous. <_< My mini tama didn't die. And MANGO... well, I came home from school. Set him on the table, went to set up the computer. I come back to do my homework and... there he is. A buck tooth Debatchi. If I have so many Gotchi Points, can't I get braces for him or something? LOL! XD Well... he plays a slow tune on the trumpet. Cute though. Well, better get to work on that speech!

Latest posts

Back