My Tamagotchi m!x's appearance doesn't change...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 212964

Reaction score
Hello community! ^_^

So I've got a Tamagotchi m!x and I really like it :wub:

But this is my 5th generation now and the first chara I had was Gozarutchi.

My problem is that every chara which followed looked a lot more like Gozarutchi than the charas I married.

Is that normal? :huh:

My current generation's chara looked different for the first time as a toddler but then evolved into a teen and looked like Gozarutchi again. :(

I hope you can help me and answer my question :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. Changing the park theme apparently influences the traits of the child. I have tried this once and it seemed to work...but I'm not sure how valid this is. You can try it though. Play with an item 5 times from the destination of the parent that you want the child to look like. This will change the theme of the park to the theme of that parent's destination. Hopefully this makes sense.

I feel like I'm unclear so example: You want the kid to get more traits from Himebaratchi (from the flower destination). Buy the watering pail from the store there and use it 5 times. This will change the theme to flower theme. And then the child should get more traits from Himebaratchi.

Hi. Changing the park theme apparently influences the traits of the child. I have tried this once and it seemed to work...but I'm not sure how valid this is. You can try it though. Play with an item 5 times from the destination of the parent that you want the child to look like. This will change the theme of the park to the theme of that parent's destination. Hopefully this makes sense.

I feel like I'm unclear so example: You want the kid to get more traits from Himebaratchi (from the flower destination). Buy the watering pail from the store there and use it 5 times. This will change the theme to flower theme. And then the child should get more traits from Himebaratchi.
Oh, that's very interesting! I had heard about changing the town to influence the child, but I had no idea how to do it (I thought it only change with the adult). I'm definitely going to have to try this out. :)

hi all! i am also playing with my first m!x (Sanrio ver) for about less than a week and on my 3rd generation now..

i first hatched in a yostubatchi and married to my melody.. then from 2nd gen married to gudetama.. however both gen 2 and 3 young stages all look the same (with melody rabbit ears and a octopus body).. so i tried to play with gudetama bacon as i wanted it to look for like the daddy.. but the park doesn't change or any thing?

i really hope to get some different adult!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back