My tamagotchi on video.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's hearts must always be full, except for ocassionally a happy or hungry heart will be white, but care for it right away. My teen never got past 23 pounds. When you see lines before it goes to the bathroom, quickly press the bathroom icon and it will go in the toilet bowl. Training bars, well discipline or praise at the right time, and it's bar must be filled up as a teen before it turns to an adult. Just keep it healthy and dont neglect it.

when to dicipline- it beeps even though all it's happy and healthy hearts are filled, and it's not sick. When it's hungry, and it wont let you feed it.

when to praise- if it cries, or if you see it's back turned.

Oh and give Only 2 snacks and 2 treats per day!

Last edited by a moderator:
While I was on a vacation I tried to go for a Mametchi. But once, it lost 2 hungry hearts, and grew up a Furawatchi. My little sister got a Mametchi. It was her first time and I have never had a Mametchi. (I can't look after my Tama in school so I have to give it to my little sister. But she doesn't have time for enough heart checks for a schoolday, so vacation is my only a chance to get a good character) By the way I don't care how many snacks I give, but I try to fill happy hearts with playing games, when it's possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Korotchi evolved and is now Ojitchi! Here's a video of him enjoying life. :)

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back