My Tamagotchi Story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dazzilitchigirl said, how could a DS replace tamagotchis.

That's funny because I find videogames 1000000000000000x better than tamagotchis.

I love tamagotchis sure, but they are not better than videogames. Videogames can replace anything.

But Dazzl, you didn't have any fun games and the DS is relitvaley boring. Thats why you be a boss and play x-box 360, but you're probably some young girl because your mom won't let you have a fun game? If they're saying you're to young for a DS then, maybe you are?

Get a regular DS lite then. The internet feature sucks anyways and the camera is suckish too.

ANYWAYS.

I got my first tamagotchi after I heard about the v3 from my friends. I was about 9 years old as well and I remember I got all of my friends into them. Only booys played with them though! LOL. But yeah. I collect them now, play with them once and awhile. Videogames are better now.

my tama story is typical.. in 4th grade they were a hit then, so i decided to get one, i think it was 4th grade????? anyways i forgot about them when i entered 5th grade.. fast foward to 8th grade and i found my tamas a week ago and i love them:D im getting a tama-go for xmas :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back