My Tamagotchi, Tuna, scared my boss!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horsetuna

Reaction score
Well I had bought my Tamagotchi on a whim on one of my breaks (I get a break every 45 mins.). So I went down to the shop that sold models, anime and other such things, and bought my Tamagotchi, setting him up on the way back to the break room.

He's awfully loud and people kept asking what he was. As I was heading back down the stairs again my boss, Pat came up and asked me what it was.

"Its a Tamagotchi. Its a virtual pet." I note, stil beeping it. I think I was playing Get.

"Oh! Anne, you're so funny!" she laughs, and I hold it out to her as we walk out the door past the first pit (That is, the circle of card tables). She takes it...

Then suddenly lets out a surprised shriek.

It turns out when I handed it to her, the keychain part bumped into her hand and startled her. She hadn't seen it when I handed it to her!~

Two nearby security guards looked up in surprise, as did most people at the tables and pit as Pat started laughing hysterically.

I had to remind her three times to give me my Tamagotchi back as she was still holding it, laughing, and as I walked to my table I heard them all laughing and stuff.

She wasn't mad or anything, but that's the 'tail' of how Tuna scared the daylights out of my boss, hehee.

I'll be more careful to warn people about Tuna's 'tail' in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back