My Tamagotchi V3 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MynAmEisMy-Le

Reaction score
Hello people. I decided to make a tama log for this first time but let me give you a warning. I'm not on the whole week so don't get impatient with me if I don't update for a day. xD To begin with, my tama's a Memetchi: ;) <--looks like that. At first I didn't like it because of its big ol' eyes, but oh well. xD Right now he's sleeping and his Hunger and Happy hearts are full. His training bar is 4. (I was trying to get a Tarakotchi.. =P) How I got it you ask? Well, I only fed it when all its Hunger Hearts, or Happy hearts went 100% empty. And whenever it called me, I saw semlly lines and potty-trained it right away.Whenever it wanted to be praised or given a time-out, I praised it when it was supposed to be given a time-out, and gave it a time-out when it wanted to be praised. xD (Pretty funky huh?) So that's how I got Danny the Memetchi. Will post more soon!

Danny's just floating around the screen right now so I just gave him an umbrella. He was dancing withn it xD!! Anyways, his hearts are full and hes happy.... and whats in the store right now are two chocolate sundaes YUM lol. I had bought ealier some popcorn and a hot dog or something like that. Will post more later! =D

Hello again peeps! xD Well, I had three chocolates in the shop and I bought all three of them since they don't sell chocolate everyday in the store do they? I just fed him one and played Bump. He won three rounds; one aginst a Hanatchi, then i fortgot the other three. =P I just now played Bump agian and I played against a Decotchi(They look like Frakenstein-uglyyyy) and I lost. =( I play4ed Bump one more time and I won against a Pirriotchi or something like that and lost against a Patapatchi. =P Will post more soon! By the way his tummy is full and he's happy. ^^

Latest posts

Back