>>My Tamagotchi V4.5/JinSei Plus Log<<

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Reaction score
Welcome to my log, everyone. I did create one not long ago, but whenever I go to post on it, it says that the internet connection was lost [does anyone know why?].

Anyway, I will use this log for my V4.5 [uSA], otherwise known as a Tamagotchi JinSei Plus [uK].

I would just like to clarify this rules for you:

* Do not post comments on here, PM me instead.

* Enjoy reading!

Thank you guys, enjoy reading! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
So, my first post about my Tamagotchi! Just to let you know, when I am speaking, I will write in lilac. When my Tamagotchi speaks, it'll be in orange.

It hatched yesterday, a boy called Yoshi. He is sooo adorable! During the baby stages, there was a lot of poop [as you can imagine], and only about one headache, surely that's a good sign! We also played a lot of 'climb' together, that was fun. He is extremely good at it, he got 30 clouds all the times he played it! I was surprised, due to the fact that he had never played before. Well done Yoshi! ;)

Next, I heard the evolution noise. I was sooo excited, but Yoshi told me it was scary.

Ooh, it really was, I felt a tingle in my body. But it was pretty cool, though.

I'm Yoshi by the way! No, I do not know Mario, Beth told me about him earlier on, imagine that! The same name as Mario's little friend. :D Anyway...

I look pretty cool as a kid, if I may say so myself, cute little Yoshi. :D

Yeah, you are adorable. ^_^ Tell them about when you got accepted into Pre-School!

Oh yeah! It was awesome, the teacher is so nice and smells like chocolate. Yum. But that's not the point, she teaches really well and her classes are awesome.

But that was yesterday, wasn't it! We heard the evolution noise again, right Yoshi! You know what that means...

Yup! Teenager time! I look really great, seriously. I looked in the mirror and I was like 'Woah! Pretty Yoshi!' :p

Well, you are more than welcome to tell them about it tomorrow, Yoshi. It's 8 o'clock, your bedtime! Say goodnight!

Goodnight everyone, speak to you tomorrow.

Aww, adorable little Yoshi, my baby. :D Goodnight everyone!

Beth &amp; Yoshi

xxx

Hello everyone, it's the next day and I arrived home from school around 2 hours ago. I was carving a pumpkin ready for Halloween, but that's off topic. Yoshi tells me he is really looking forward to Halloween.

Yo, people. :D Yeah, I heard all about Halloween, it seems pretty cool. Too bad I can't go Trick Or Treating, though. :(

Well, instead of that Yoshi... Tomorrow I could take you to TamaTown! I'm sure you've heard loads about it. You know, because there is no 'Tama Trick Or Treating', perhaps we could go have fun in the arcades/shops and such. :lol:

That would be awesome, thanks so much, Beth. :D

No problem! :lol: So, I'm not aloud to take Yoshi to school. :( I probably wouldn't be able to look after him much anyway, so it was for the best, I left him at home. He was fine with it, weren't you?

Yeah, no problem! I was sleeping all day, so now I'm pretty wide awake.

Oh, yeah! The only reason Yoshi was sleeping all day was because on the Tamagotchi, I set the time to a time he would be sleeping, because I wouldn't be able to care for him and I hate pausing my Tamagotchi. This is because it affects the way he would grow, yet my method does not.

So when I got home I woke him up by setting the time right again. He was around my neck while I was carving my pumpkin as he wanted to watch me. :lol: We then heard the mail noise, and Yoshi receieved a fortune cookie! It read...

Money: 3

Heart: 2

Body: 2

So, it was pretty good. Next time we play a game, Yoshi will receive 100gp more than he normally would! Yay! This was when we played another game of 'climb'. Want to tell them the result, Yoshi?

Yeah, 30 clouds. It's pretty good. Infact, it's really great! I got 500gp for it, rich Yoshi. :p

Lol, you've got quite a few gotchi points now! How much?

Erm... 4400p.

Great! Then another mail came, and it was poop. :( I soon played 'climb' with Yoshi, and he was happy again. We like that game the best, it is the only one we have played out of all 5 of them. :p I'll need to check how to play them, first. :D

Well, that's it for now, more to come later! :D

Yeah, speak in a bit. :(

Beth &amp; Yoshi

xxx

Happy Halloween Everyone!

It's that time of year again, you know, the 'Eat Candy Until Your Teeth Fall Out And Rot' holiday. :furawatchi:

Anyways, thanks to a suggestion from kutchipatchi~candy, I have decided to include the names of the Tamas Yoshi evolves into:

Child~Kutchitamatchi

Teenager~Daiyatchi

Anyways, Yoshi evolved into an adult today! Woohoo! It was after I came home from school, he looks sooo awesome. Tell them, Yoshi. :eek:

Oh, okay, if you say so:

Trick Or Treat, give me something good to eat. Give me candy, give me cake, give me something sweet to take.

No... About your evolution... ?

Ooh! Why didn't you say?

I did! :)

Oooh, right. My bad. :eek:

So... Yeah, today I evolved into an adult! I got that 'tingly' feeling when it happened again, *shivers*. Anyway, I evolved into a Celebtchi, I look great! I met this girl at TamaTown who said I was... Cute. :)

Oh, yeah! Heh, funny. So... Yeah. Nothing else much has happened! :eek: No mail, yet. Yoshi had a bath, though! It was incredibly cute, now he is squeaky clean.

More later! Remember, you can PM me your comments on my log, I'd love to hear some of them.

Yah, see ya! :eek:

Beth &amp; Yoshi

xxx

Latest posts

Back