My Tamagotchi V4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaj1086

Reaction score
Hi and welcome!

I currently have a girl, named Honey, and she is on generation 1. I am pretty new to the V4.5, but I love it so far. The hardest game, I think, is probably Apples or Manhole. The easiest? Probably Climb. The funnest? Probably Shapes.

I noticed that on the instructions, the shop code, does not work. Maybe it is just my tama. Hmmmm.....

Well...better get back on topic. Honey is a Ura Young Furawatchi, and I am hoping to get a Ura Furawatchi. Her skill points are good, but they still need woking on.

I was actually surprised that they had V4.5s at my local Toys r us, for, about 5 days earlier, they didn't. Well, I decided to check again...And...YES! They had them! So, I went with the Red Butterflies design. I also got one for my best friend. I still gotta give it to her, but then, hers and mine can be best friends, like me and her are!

You know...Ura Young Furawatchi looks like a Young Pyonkotchi, with wings. (She is adorable!!) Well...Gotta go. See you guys later. Feel free to comment or ask questions.

Latest posts

Back