my tamagotchi v4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mamitchi123

Reaction score
is going crazy the time goes fast :lol: i hope it isnt broken and i have a question

on the tamagotchi hexagontchi can u upgrade ur house

You need to resetm, and download, or change your v4.5's batterey. And I dont know about your question. I have never had a hexagonitchi. Sorry! And good luck!

it might be debuged , open it till u get to the sircuits , look close were it says debug , get a eraser and erase the button.

my tama had the same thing i did that and it worked , trust me but if isnt that idk...

Srry if u dont understand me , i likely speak spanish :s

it might be debuged , open it till u get to the sircuits , look close were it says debug , get a eraser and erase the button.
my tama had the same thing i did that and it worked , trust me but if isnt that idk...

Srry if u dont understand me , i likely speak spanish :s
When people debug a Tamagotchi, they dont just color on the button, they scratch it with a pencil to get the lead lodged inside the button, so that it will actually work. There is no way to go back from that.

is it debugged? did u get it used?

try resetting it

and yeah.im 99% sure u can change your room

To : Ilovemakiko

Yes it is because i debuged it once , and fix it later... like i said i speak spanish , and a bit of english so..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back